20

'I think it's karma if I'm honest.' I shrug, now back in the kitchen.

Not noticing as Rebecca reappears. 'Oof shit.' Luke M laughs quietly as Callum and Finn grin at the floor like little school boys.

'It's just my opinion.' I shrug and Paige chuckles lowly.

- saoirse beach hut -

'I didn't quite see the situation going the way it did if I'm honest.' She laughs slightly, teeth gritted together.

'Sursh if you've got something to say, say it to me.' She walks towards me.

'It's just my opinion. I'm not involved, so.' I shrug, sipping my drink.

'No. Go on. Tell me what you think.' She eggs me on, sassy tone to her voice and I snap.

'Alright.'

I put my drink down as everyone else in the kitchen practically rubs their hands together, eating crisps like popcorn.

'I think you've got no reason to be upset, other than the fact that someone doesn't like you.'

I shrug and I hear Finn mumble. 'Fuckin hell.' With a little laugh.

'At the end of the day Luke T should've told you how he was feeling. But that's on him, not Siannise.'

She laughs once. 'But where's the girl code?' I furrow my eyebrows, my arms flapping around.

'Girl code? You're in no position to ask for girl code! You went behind her back twice! Not even just once!' I fire back at her quickly.

'That's exactly what she's done here!' Rebecca raises her voice too.

'Well, no. She's told you this whole time she was getting to know him. You told her it was fine! You coupled up with him, told them to carry on, they did.' I shake my head.

'That's not the issue.'

Hypocritical. She just said it was.

'The issue is, they knew they liked each other but I had to hear from Leanne he was leaning more towards her.' It's like a film, all eyes moving straight down to Leanne.

'This hasn't got anything to do with Leanne_'

She interrupts me, shouting.

'It's nothing to do with you either!'

'You asked me to say it to your face, I'm saying it to your face! Yes. Luke should've told you but he was gonna do that tonight. Don't turn this on other people and throw your toys out the cot.'

She laughs dryly. 'I'm not turning this on anyone else, I feel mugged off by both of them. I'm allowed to feel that.'

'I'm not saying your not. But maybe, had you been honest with everyone from the beginning instead of being snakey, and been kinder to people they'd have your back more.' I shrug and she shakes her head, a few sniggers behind me.

'Do not fucking start on me. Don't call me a fucking snake.' She slams her drink down.

'You were snakey Rebecca! I saw you initiate the kiss with Connagh G when she told you she liked him. You picked Luke T, straight after Siannise told you she liked him too. That's snakey!' I laugh, angry now.

'Look, I'm not starting on you. I'm telling you what you wanted me to tell you. I think the way you go about things sometimes is rude. You're allowed to be upset that somethings not working. Never said you weren't. But I think you owe Siannise another apology for bitching about her all day to different people, just because you didn't get your way.' I shrug, picking my drink up and grabbing another.

'Oh whatever Saoirse, stop being such a fucking bitch.' My jaw drops, eyes widening.

'Are you serious!?' Paige is suddenly beside me as Rebecca rolls her eyes.

'You know what. Whatever, you're clearly not listening to a word I'm saying but you seriously need a reality check. Nobody's gonna have your back in here if you keep acting like you are now and how you did to Siannise. That's all I'm gonna say.' I shake my head as she storms off inside in a huff and I sip my drink again.

'Fucking hell Sursh!' Paige hi-fives me once she's gone. 'She needed telling. She can't keep walking round like she owns the place.' I shake my head, shaking a little, still angry.

'Good on ya.' Finn nods and I laugh. 'Bit scared, not gonna lie.' Nas holds his hands up as everyone laughs. 'I know, where the fuck did that come from!?' Callum laughs, pulling me into a side hug cautiously.

'I don't know. I don't wanna upset her purposely but she needs to know what she's doings not on.' I huff, all the girls nodding. The boys understood too, just not quite as much. 'Nah we got you.' Paige hugs me.

'Good, love you lot. Oh my god. I'm so sorry!' I suddenly gasp, remembering its Demi and Wallace's first proper night. 'I'm not normally a psychopath I promise.' I tell them, both of them laughing.

'I feel so bad. Ruined your first night!' I bite my lip.

'Are you kidding!? Better than a movie that was.' Wallace laughs, giving me a hi five too as the rest of us laugh.

'We'll go make sure she's okay.' Jess nods to her and Leanne and the rest of us nod.

Then suddenly, I gasp.

After being sat on the day beds during our argument.

Siannise and Luke T were kissing.

'OH MY GOD!' I run over, everyone following.

'Fucking. This better work now I swear to god.' They both laugh at me.

'We heard you.' Siannise laughs.

'Sorry. Got a bit lairy. Fighting tooth and nail and all that.' She giggles at me.

'I love you so much. You actually don't understand.'

'Love you too hunny bun.' I pull her into a hug. 'Best not change your mind now Trotman. Probably just made the nation hate me.' Everyone laughs.

'Not gonna lie, they're most certainly gonna be on your side.' Demi says shadily and we all laugh.

'Okay. Good. Phew, we might last a while yet.' I hi five Callum, all of us deciding we were gonna give it a night then and head in.

Until Nas tells us the hideaways open.

So we send Paige and Finn in.

'Let's go! Get you ready.' It was a nice distraction from the argument as everyone forgot about it and helped Paige.

'Paige. It says, the condom must be placed on the erect penis.'

I read to her as she showers, Sophie and Siannise howling. 'Before any contact between the penis and the partners body.' I finish, finally breaking and laughing too.

'Right. Let's walk them in.' We all wave them off, cheering.

'Finally. Sleep without worrying about fucking fondling next to you!' I first pump the air, everyone laughing as we go and get ready for bed.