27

'Sursh! Luke M's just finished things with Natalia!' My jaw drops. 'What!?' I was confused.

'Why!?' She shrugs, out of breath. 'I fuckin just ran in here to tell you.' I laugh at her as she sits down, panting as I touch up my makeup, Siannise then appearing and Paige starts blabbing.

'I can't believe you didn't know!' Paige gasps at Siannise. 'I didn't have a clue!' I laugh, hiding my face. We'd moved to sit by the dressing room doors.

She'd just told Siannise what I'd originally said about Luke M.

'No. So, what I originally said was, he scrambled my head a bit when he first came in. And that was the only thing that did make me stop and think twice when I was with he who shall not be named.' They both giggle.

'And I like doubted myself. But I felt bad, ironically.' I scoff at my idiotic self. 'And I didn't wanna do that to Callum because we'd been together like 2 and half weeks already.' Siannise nods.

'Still can't believe it. So what actually happened then.' I sigh, here we go.

'So, the date was literally like 9/10. And I'm not gonna lie, I did find myself comparing when I went on my first date with Callum.' Their eyebrows rise.

'But obviously, I just didn't think anything of it, he moved on to Jess, was with her and seemed happy. I thought I was happy with Callum, we move.' They both nod at me understandingly.

'But like we had loads in common, he's not a fuckin scaffolder.' They laugh again, I was definitely getting my mojo back.

Slowly, but surely.

'And he is one hundred percent, my type looks wise.' Siannise squeals. 'Oh my god!' I laugh lightly.

'But like, now. Him and Natalia are done, I'm not thinking about Callum. I'm only thinking about me. Which looking back, I should've done myself a fuckin favour and gone with it then.' I shake my head, eyes wide as we all laugh.

'So. Would you be open to getting to know him?' Siannise asks hopefully and I sigh. 'I feel like I already know him quite well. And he's been with two other girls since that date. I don't even know if he'd be open to that.' I shrug, Paige pushing.

'So if we found out for you, would you go there.' I laugh at her.

'I'm not gonna lie, I don't think it'd be easy because I have zero trust now . But if we could get past that. Then yeah, I guess I could see it.' They both scream, and I see a few heads turn to us from the fire pit.

Where said Luke, Finn and other Luke were sat with Nas and Eva.

'Sshh. Idiots.' I roll my eyes. 'I swear to god though, if you two bait me out. I'll end your lives.' I shake my head.

'We got you girl. Golden trio to the rescue.' We all hold our pinkies together and I grin. These were my literal two best friends in here.

My ride or dies.

Then a text comes in as we all head back up to get snacks. The hideaway was open again. 'SIANNISE AND LUKE T!!!' We all scream, Siannise blushing profusely.

'Omg. I need to look a 10/10.' We get her ready, sending her off with Luke T and then we all head off to bed.

Waking up the next morning as she tells us it was a really lovely night. And she even gave him a lap dance!

- - - - - - -

Then they got ready for the day, Siannise doing a bit of plotting as she sat with Luke T on the loungers after they'd had a chat with their girls/boys about last night. 'I've got something to talk to you about.' She tells him and he frowns, a little worried.