02

I head off with Leanne and Mike to have a look at the inside of the villa and as the others head downstairs, Callum and I head back out to the beanbags by the pool.

'Right, so how old are you?' I ask, facing the pool as I sip from my water bottle. With my name on it. Definitely didn't freak out.

'How old do you think I am?' 'Hmm, I think somewhere like, 23?' I guess, watching as he smiles. 'Yeah. Bang on 23.' 'So then how old do you think I am? Don't be mean.' I laugh. '22?' I scoff, almost spitting out water. 'Am I wrong?' He laughs and I nod, pointing down. 'You're younger!? No way. 20?' I cringe pointing down again and his eyes widen.

'I'm 19.' I laugh, it was definitely awkward now. 'Nah, you act way older than that! I feel like you're one of those people that's like proper mature though. Because I never would've said you were 19.' He seems baffled, but he's still smiling at me which is a good sign, right?

'Yeah, I like to think so.' I smile. 'What do you do as a job then? Are you at Uni?' He asks and I nod. 'Yeah, I'm studying Dance and Sport Psychology.' I grin, hoping I still can be when I get back from here. 'Ahh so you're a dancer? And know what's going on in everyone's heads.' His eyebrows raise and I nod, chuckling.

'Where abouts?' He seems genuinely interested. 'Leeds.' I notice a smile appear on his face. 'Oh so you're used to the accent then.' I laugh. 'Yeah, completely used to it by now. How about you what do you do?'

'I'm a male stripper.' He jokes and I frown. 'No you're not.' We both laugh. 'No, no, I'm a scaffolder.' My face drops and I throw my head back. 'God. Go on, what are you gonna say? Your ex boyfriend was a scaffolder?' He asks and I nod, thinking of my ex Danny, who worked for his dads scaffolding company back in Portsmouth.

The one that was banging my flatmate every time he came to visit. Of all the freaking jobs in the world.

'Yeah.' I nod, cringing. 'It's alright though. It's alright. That's why you've got big arms.' We both laughed.

'So, have you ever cheated?' I dread the answer, this was a big thing for me. 'Right I'm gonna tell you something.' Oh for the love of god. 'Oh, go on.' I close my eyes. 'I've never had a girlfriend.' I gasp.

Loudly.

'Yeah, I just seem to always get like, I've had trouble and I always get the bad pick.' He tells me and I frown. 'Do you actually though?' He laughs and nods. 'Yeah. But I think I'm just looking for someone chilled, who's like up for a laugh but has a serious approach as well.' I nod, pointing to myself a little jokingly. 'Yeah, you. It seems to be you.' He grins and I smile back.

- beach hut -

'See, I don't wanna get carried away. I definitely do feel a little bit like a dog with two tails, like Callum's just ticking all the boxes right now. And he's such a lovely guy as well, so I think we're gonna get along quite well.'

-

We then all explore a little bit more before the boys all gather round the beanbags and Leanne pulls us all over to the daybeds.

Siannise tells us that she thinks Nas is more of a friend than a boyfriend, Paige says the same about Ollie. Sophie seems really happy with Connor and his veneers.

'Leanne hows Mike?' 'Yeah no, he's nice.' We laugh as she does seem quite interested in him, telling us he's a police officer. 'How about your man? Is it Callum?' Sophie asks me.

'He's, like he's a really lovely boy, he's really nice to talk to.' I face palm, blushing. 'Do you fancy him?' 'Yeah, like I really fancy him.' I cringe.

'I literally remember when he was coming down the stairs like you said to me 'he's hot.' Sophie laughs and I chuckle. 'That's so cute though that you're actually like feeling him.' She grins at me, we were kind of already quite close friends in the hours we'd spent in the villa. Along with Leanne, who was just a sweetheart.