14

'Hiya girls!' 'Wahey!' We all turn at two new voices and I see the two boys that walk in.

'Hiii!' We all call out, watching as they make their way towards us, and my eyes linger on one of them.

'Oh my god.' Paige turns to me as my eyes widen.

'The one on the lefts fuckin hot.'

She laughs.

'Look at the boys' faces hahah.' I shout, the boys all laughing.

'He looks like 2015 Justin Bieber.' My eyebrows raise. 'Oh my god! Yes!'

'Hiya nice to meet you!' The Bieber look alike hugs me first, the really bloody fit one. 'Hiya, you alright.'

His accent sounded kind of Yorkshire. 'I'm Saoirse.' 'Luke.' 'Ahh, Luke.'

I move to the other guy as well. 'Hiya I'm Luke.' My eyes widen. 'Oh my god! Luke Squared!' I laugh, hugging him. 'I'm Saoirse, lovely to meet you.' I smile warmly.

We all move to the fire pit and I sit on the end, next to Sophie, Luke Bieber sitting next to me as Paige wiggles her eyebrows discreetly. 'Okay. So. Luke squared. How are we gonna know who's who? What to call you? What would you like us to call you?' I laugh, looking between the two of them.

'He's Luke M, I'm Luke T.' Luke T laughs. 'I mean it's cute, but it's weird.' Paige shrugs and I scoff.

'I'm gonna go with, Justin Bieber Luke and Luke who looks like Luke.' We all laugh, Luke M smiling.

Then we get the boys down, hoping they behave.

'So what's the situation with the girls, boys?' Luke T asks. 'Oof.' I laugh, looking to the ground.

'So, me and Paige are coupled up at the minute.' Finn points to my gal. 'Going well?'

'Going alright yeah.' Paige blinks twice. 'It was up until tonight.' I laugh loudly, forgetting their was new boys and I was being really weird. 'Oh my god, I've gotta stop.' I shake my head, hiding in Leanne's shoulder as she laughs at me.

Connor and Mike state their claims on Sophie and Leanne too, Connagh sort of "claims" Rebecca as well but she pies him a bit.

Proving my point from this morning actually.

Wow it feels good to be right all the time.

Then Luke M gets a text.

'Luke M, the public have been voting. And have decided you should go on a date with Saoirse.' I almost spit out my wine as everyone cheers.

Then Luke T gets a text, and you can tell it's his first one. As he shouts. 'iVE gOt A TExT!'

But we're all sat right next to him.

'Luke T, the public have been voting and have decided that you should go on a date with Siannise.' I squeal, grinning from ear to ear. 'Please leave the villa immediately.' My eyes widen.

'Go now! Are we off!?' I look around for Paige for help.

'Shit bruh, been out this game too long, dunno what I'm doing!' She laughs. 'Just be you. Do you darling.' She kisses both my cheek.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Okay, so. My heads gone a bit, if it was the boys picking I think I'd brush it off. But the public voting, when they could've chose Jess and Siannise or Rebecca whos new. It just makes me feel like they might be trying to tell me something maybe?' She sighs. 'Aghhh. What does it mean!?'

'Let's go girl!' I grab Siannise, all four of us walking away as Luke grabs my hand, helping me up the stairs as we head out of the villa.

'You asking for a cuddle?'