50

We all changed into our prom dresses, having had our makeup and hair done by two of the ladies at the spa and our nails painted to match our dresses after we'd finished writing our declarations.

Mine were my favourite colour, and my makeup looked amazing! Way better than I ever could've tried to do myself

I had my hair straightened and clung onto a little nude clutch I had to put my phone and my declaration note in, holding hands with the three other girls as we headed back into the villa

Siannise is told to walk out first, and she winks at us all before she heads out confident as ever to meet Luke T.

Then it's my turn, and I drop my clutch onto the side, stuffing my note in my strapless bra as I head through the dressing room the same way Siannise did, a huge grin on my face.

I spy all the boys in suits, my heart jumping and my smile getting even bigger as Luke finds my eyes, a huge grin on his face as well.

I can't help but smile as I head down the steps, holding on tightly to the railing because I was wearing thin heels.

And I was not having a repeat of that situation again.

Luke meets me at the bottom of the steps, and I can fully take in just how good he looks in his suit.

'Hello.' I laugh, a little shyly as he takes my hand, helping me down the last two steps.

'Sursh. You look gorgeous.' He breathed, eyes full of adoration as I blushed. 'Thankyou. You don't scrub up to bad yourself.' I grin, both of us giggling as he guides me back to stand in his spot.

Luke T and Siannise watching us like proud parents as we finally stop and he pulls me into a long kiss, keeping his arm around my waist as he stares at me.

'Honestly you look unreal. Saoirse you're so beautiful.' My smile reappears and my cheeks tint red again. 'Thankyou.' I kiss him again, squeezing him in a hug and not wanting to let go.

But then I hear heels clicking, and it's so sweet to watch Ched as he sees Jess enter.

His eyes practically turn in to love hearts.