33

I slip into a cute half black, half silver blazer dress as it was quite cold tonight. Pairing it with my clear Off White belt. Then undo my hair, curling it all and brushing it out to make the curls looser.

Then we find out Demi is hosting a game called 'Rumpy Pumpy', to welcome Jamie to the villa

We were separated into teams and in pairs had to blow up a balloon with a foot pump using our bums and the first to pop the balloon got to answer a sexy question.

Callum and Molly are up first. And Molly wins for the opposite team.

'On average, how many sexual partners do Brits have in a lifetime? A) 10, B) 30, C) 50?' Demi asks and the blue team, me, Siannise, Paige, Ched, Priscilla, Luke M, and Callum, think it's 30.

'We're going with B.'

They're wrong.

'A?' I ask. 'Lifetime though. Lifetime!' Ched says and I laugh.

'Surely it can't be 50.'

'I mean does it include one night stands? Cause he's 23 and done 70 already.' I shrug towards Callum, everyone laughing loudly.

'We'll go with A.' He ignores me.

'That's correct!' We all scream.

Then it's Priscilla and Mike, and he starts humping the pump to get his balloon up.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Bloody hell. Mike. I mean, the foot pumps pregnant now!' I joke, laughing at myself.

Priscilla wins though so it's our question again. 'What percentage of women of the age of 80, still have sex?' I gag.

Ewwww.

I don't wanna think about my gran having sex.

'A) 10%, B) 20% or C) 30%?'

I huff. 'I wanna say 10 just for my own sanity.' I cringe as everyone laughs.

'Nooo. It's high. It is high.' Luke M is getting proper into the game. 'How the fuck would you know that!?' I ask him and he laughs, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

'Don't listen. Go B!' Me, Siannise and Paige tell Priscilla.

'B.'

'That's incorrect. Red team.' 'We're going with C, 30.' Mike answers and they get it right.

'Fuck sake.' I shake my head. 'I know old people.' Luke M points to himself and I laugh. 'You're a weird guy y'know.' Both him and Siannise next to him laugh.

Then it's Luke M and Natalia. And his technique is a bit off.

'Bloody hell.' We all laugh at him as Natalia wins.