19

The next mornings almost worse, Callum's in a really bad mood as he's lost his best mate. Sophie's still really upset.

We had to do a gross, stupid shopping trolley mouth to mouth challenge that made me throw up 5 BLOODY TIMES and to make matters worse, Leanne is about to break up with Big Mike.

Then Nas gets a text.

'Islanders. Tonight one new girl and one new boy will be entering the villa. Each new arrival has chosen one Islander to prepare their starter, one to prepare their main course and one to prepare their dessert.' We all gasp. '#dishydates #eatingisnotcheating #haveyourcakeandeatit.' I laugh a little, all of us just waiting for the texts to come.

First is Siannise. 'Wallace has selected you to prepare his starter.' My eyes widen.

'AYE WALLACE! WE GETTING GROMMIT TOO!!?'

Everyone around me laughs as I gas Siannise up. Hopefully this makes Luke T a little jealous and pushes him into admitting that he likes her.

Then Paige gets a text, she's doing the main. Then Sophie's phone goes, she's doing the dessert.

Then it's the boys turn. Finn is first, then Callum. But he tells me he's not interested. Straight away.

Then.

THEN.

I'm sat with Nas when his phone dings.

'OHHH MY GOD!!!!!'

Everyone goes nuts! Screaming and running around. Nas even jumps in the pool.

We get ready and the rest of us have to head down to the fire pit after we get Nas ready.

'Nas

'Nas.' I place my hand on his shoulders. 'Do not. I repeat. DO NOT MESS THIS UP! You got this bro.' We hype him up, and head down to the fire pit.

'I pray to god Nas does not fuck this up man.' Mike laughs. 'Shall we actually pray.' I nod, holding his, Leanne's and Jess' hands.

'Dear lord. Please guide our boy Nas through his date tonight, and if you can make her fall in love with him. That would be amazing. Thankyou very much. Amen.' I finish quickly, everyone laughing.

I end up sat with both Luke's as we discuss Siannise. 'So. Luke T. I feel like we need a little chat. About a certain girl.' Luke M laughs. 'Okay. Okay.' Luke T joins in.

'Are you feeling her? You can tell me.' He laughs at me. 'You're literally just gonna go tell her everything I say though.' I chuckle. 'Maybe. I just wanna help. You'd be so cute together.' I pout.