48

After a brief moment to recover from the shock, and a bit of snogging, we head back up to the main deck.

I wasn't going to say anything to the girls yet, we had enough to think about today.

Mike and Pricsilla's families are next, and we meet Mike's almost identical brothers.

Then Paige and Finn's parents come into the villa. And I get to meet my adopted parents.

Then finally was Jess and Ched, and Eve was here to surprise her as well.

There were tears. A lot of tears.

Then we get ready for a birthday party I was being thrown.

'Oh my god. Sursh. You've got a sash and everything!!' I see Paige holding a birthday sash and a tiara.

'Jeez.' Both my girls place the crown and sash on me. 'Ah. Royalty.' Siannise chefs kissed, hi-fiving Paige as we all head up to the deck.

'ALL HAIL QUEEN SAOIRSE!' Finn yells jokingly as we step out, everyone bowing exaggeratedly.

'Rise, peasants.' I smirk with a wave of my hand, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

'Anyway, birthday toast.' Ched hands me a glass of champagne as we gather around the drinks bar.

'To an amazing day, meeting everyone's families, playing stupid games, it has genuinely been one of the best in here. And, to this beautiful girl on her 20th birthday, we are all so happy to have met you, and we hope you've had the best birthday ever.' Paige holds her glass up.

'To miss Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain finally escaping the teens.' Everyone cheers, laughing as we all down our champagne, then we split off to chat for a little while.

'It's so crazy that your bromance is so strong still.' I stand, tucked into Luke M's side as Siannise and Luke T sit at the bar.

'Ah, it's never gonna end. I've never met anyone like you.'

My Luke nods at Luke T, Siannise and I staring at each other shaking our heads.

'Awwwwww, I've met several people like you.'

Luke T jokes and we all laugh loudly.

Then Priscilla's phone goes off.

'All Islanders must gather around the fire pit immediately.'

My jaw drops.

'On my birthday. Who do these man think they are!?' The Luke's and Siannise laugh at me, all of us heading down to sit around the fire pit, each of us nervous as hell.

Luke's phone is next to go.

'The public have been voting for their favourite couples, the couple with the fewest votes will be dumped from the island tonight. Can you all please stand up.' He reads from beside me, then clutches my hand, our phones in the other.

Then Siannise's buzzes. 'The safe couples will now be revealed in no particular order.'

'The first couple safe is, Paige and Finn.'

I grin, we all knew it. They were so bloody cute. We clap lightly as they kiss, taking a seat with sad smiles.

We also all knew someone was going home.

What a shite birthday party.

'The second couple safe is.....' Ched reads from his phone.

'Saoirse and Luke M.'

My eyes widen as Luke smiles widely at me. We'd actually made it through to the final. Even though we had literally been together for about two seconds.