39

When I told Siannise and Paige what he'd said later that night; they both, lost, their, shit.

They were nearly crying.

'That's actually the cutest thing, I have ever heard. In my life.' Paige's jaw was dropped. 'I'm gonna steal him Sursh. I'm being serious. That's fucking perfection.' She shakes her head.

'Bro. I've never felt this way about another person before.' I widen my eyes, mad that all it took was a week and I was already sort of falling for the guy.

'Saoirse. This is exactly what you deserve. You so deserve to be made to feel like that all the time. And I'm genuinely so happy for you.' Siannise grabs my hand without a mascara warning and I stick my bottom lip out.

The human form of the 🥺 emoji.

'That's so cute. Sian. Why's everyone making me cry.' I fan my eyes as Paige turns towards me and I point to her. 'Don't you start, you've made me cry enough tonight.' I hug them both.

'Sisters. Golden trio!' We all cheer, laughing.

'HELL YEAHHHHHHH!!!'

We all take off our makeup, all the other girls coming into the dressing room.

'So, Sursh. Will Luke be getting a spoon tonight?' They all cheer for me and I laugh. 'We'll see, we'll see.' I laugh, then turn to my two girls in the bathroom.

'After that comment on the day beds abso-freakin-lutely.' I mumble quietly and they laugh silently with me.

I put on some of my nice pyjamas, leaving my hair down and walking out of the dressing room to find Luke waiting for me.

'Aweee, cute.'

I grin, Mike telling us to get a room as I kissed him quickly again.

I shook my head, throwing a shoe at him then grabbing Luke's hand, running to the bedroom so I didn't get a Fila trainer lobbed at my head or something.

'Luke M? Finally in a bed?' I tease as he laughs victoriously throwing his hand up in the air as we search for our names, only Jamie, Natalia and Priscilla and Finn already in the bedroom.

'Nobody I'd rather share with.' He grinned cheesily as we found it. We were near the end of the room, in between Siannise and Luke and Paige and Finn.

Even the producers knew how close we all needed to be to each other at all times.

'Just being a cheese ball tonight aren't ya!' I shake my head, giggling as we got into our sides.

Luckily, he always slept on the left and I always liked to be on the right. Perfect.

Once everyone was in bed, the lights went straight out and I snuggled into Luke.

'Never been so happy about having a bed in all my life.' He whispered with a quiet laugh.

'And the person in the bed isn't that bad either.' I grin, trying not to laugh loudly as everyone else tried to go to sleep.

'I guess.' I turned, pulling him into a little goodnight kiss.

'Night Sursh.' He kissed my shoulder, and I turned over, feeling him weave his arms over my tummy, stroking my arm soothingly.

'Night Luke.' I whisper back, grabbing his hand and kissing where his rings were, before lacing our fingers together and drifting off into the best nights sleep I'd had so far.

Then when I wake up, the first thing I hear is my phone.

'Oh my god. What now.' I groan, reading it then laughing slightly. 'Saoirse and Luke, today you're going on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa.' Everyone cheers as I chuckle. '#ittakestwototandem #easyrider.' Luke frowns at me.