21

We spy on Nas and Demi in the morning, watching as he smashes it.

'I feel like a proud mum.' I hold my hand on my chest, Leanne and Sophie laughing quietly. 'Like when your child first goes to school. I mean I don't know that feeling, practically am still a child. But y'know.' They both laugh at me and we're satisfied to leave Nas to his flirting.

Mike then pulls Jess, throwing everyone off guard, and makes his move in front of everyone.

'Oh. My. Fuck off.' We all gasp. 'Mad. Mikes moving mad!!!' My eyes widen.

Rebecca does at some point come and apologise to me, as I do the same. Agreeing to be civil while we were in here, but I don't think we were close to friends.

Then we get ready. I had a bad feeling about tonight though, we were due a re-coupling. Or maybe even a dumping.

Then Luke gets the text. 'Tonight there will be a re-coupling.' Knew it. 'The boys will choose and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island.' My eyes widened. Oh shit.

Everyone goes off in groups, Sophie and Leanne pissing me off a bit as they ask Mike and Nas to pick them.

Even though Leanne dumped Mike and Sophie's got Connor, and Nas has a proper connection with Demi.

'I just think I've had such a good time in here and I don't want it to end.' They then join me and Callum, and I frown discreetly at Sophie.

She wasn't making sense. 'Callum, can you maybe say to the boys again before the re-coupling that we don't actually wanna go.' Leanne laughs but I'm getting proper wound up.

'It's just a bit shit for us really.' My eyebrows furrow as Sophie goes on about Demi not being Nas' type and that he wouldn't normally have picked her. Making it all about her and Leanne.

'I just think that if he does like Demi, he shouldn't be made to feel bad about wanting to pick her though.' I put my poker face on and they all rush to object. 'No, no. That's not what anyone wants.'

Well that's what you all just said.

'So would you not be okay with going?' I ask Sophie. 'I don't wanna_ obviously.' 'We don't wanna go.' Leanne answers.

I do understand Leanne wants to stay as she's single and could still possibly find someone.

It's just Soph I don't get.

She was considering walking with Connor a few days ago and now look.

'Sophie really likes Connor. But now really really wants Nas to choose her?' I sit with Paige, Sian, Finn, Demi and Luke T.

'I think that's really unfair to put that on Nas.' Everyone agrees. 'Bloody hell.'

Then she moves onto pursuading Mike to pick her, confusing the situation even more.

Then the text comes, and we have to gather at the fire pit. And as we're being picked, I stand between Paige and Siannise, waiting to see what's going to happen.

Finn goes first and picks Paige.

Then it's Luke T.

I grin as he picks Siannise and they can finally be happy.

Then it's Callum.

'I want to couple up with this girl because, even though sometimes I forget to say goodnight to her. There's no body else I'd rather have in the bed next to me.' I laugh. 'I never expected to come in here and have such a strong connection with someone. Especially straight off the bat. I know I'm not the most affectionate person in the world. But I'm trying and the best is yet still to come.' I laugh again as he gets the saying wrong.