46

The next morning, I wake up to an empty bed, which was weird, but I brushed it off. 'Morning everyone!' I called, yawning, but got no response.

I frowned, sitting up confused.

There was nobody in the bedroom.

At all.

I headed up, wandering through the dressing rooms. Had they really all just gotten up without me? Were they all off somewhere without me?

I frowned, heading up to the deck, where I expected everyone to be.

But there was still nobody.

'Luke!?' I call.

No response.

'Paigeeee???' I shout, heading back inside.

'Lukeeeee!!?'

'Siannise!!?? Finn?!!!? Anyone!!?' I head back outside.

This was weird.

Too weird.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!'

I screamed as everyone popped up around the deck, laughing once I'd momentarily gotten over the shock and they all run to give me big hugs.

'Thankyou!!!' Paige and Siannise squeeze me tightly.

'WERE THE SAME AGE!!!!' I shout at Finn and he laughs, pulling me into a huge squeeze. Then I hug Luke T, Jess, Ched lifting me up with everyone as they chuck me in the air above their heads.

'Ahhh!' I scream, being helped down, then Luke M pulls me into a kiss with a grin. 'Happy birthday Sursh!' I giggle, kissing him as everyone gags jokingly.

'So, miss birthday girl. Step right this way.' I'm led over to the daybeds, where there is a birthday crown, sash, a little fruit bowl. Everything.

'Oh my god! Guys!' I gasp, my hands flying up to my face. 'Thankyou so much!' They all grin.

'It was Luke's idea, don't look at us.' Luke T laughs and I pout, turning to my half boyfriend. 'Really!?' I ask and he nods blushing. 'Awe, Thankyou so much.' I kiss him again, and we get the same reaction.

'Ah, get a room.'

Paige chucks her flip flop at me jokingly and I laugh. 'If you wait here, Paige and Siannise are going to keep you company whilst we make your breakfast.' Luke bows jokingly as he leads me on to the day beds, giving me a kiss on the cheek before they all head back off to the kitchen.

'Thankyouuuu!' I draw out, Paige and Siannise sitting with me.

'This is so adorable, honestly.' I laugh giddily.

'Are you ready to be treated like absolute royalty!?' Siannise asks. 'Luke's been planning this all for days!' Paige adds, nodding as my eyes widen and my jaw falls open a little. 'Oh my god! Seriously!?' They nod.

'But anyway. Happy birthday queen!!!' They both put the sash and crown on me. I was still in my bloody pyjamas!

'Thankyou very much!' I grin, watching as they pull something out from the other day bed. 'This was downstairs this morning when Luke woke us all up!' They pull out a box, that'd been wrapped up with proper paper. 'Oh my god!' My eyebrows furrow.

'Open it! Open it!'

They both squeal, Priscilla and Luke T re appearing with some drinks. 'Ooooh, just in time!' He sits down, rubbing his hands together.

I take off the wrapping paper, opening the box to reveal a card.

'OH MY GOD! It's got Nas' name! And Sophie! Leanne! Connor! Connagh G! Rebecca! Everyone's signed it!!!' I show them all. 'Oh my god thats so cute!' They all gasp, and I then dive into the actual box.

'It's a scrapbook!' I gasp, opening it up to find all my love island highlights inside. This was amazing!

'Awe! Look, the first time we met!'

You'd think I was talking about Luke.

But I was actually staring at a picture of Paige, Siannise and I. The first day in the villa.

The real OG's.

'Oh my god! It's got everything!' Everyone gasps, all the others coming over to have a look too.

Then, after about 15 minutes my breakfasts ready. And I sit with Luke M to eat as everyone else goes to get ready, the both of us still in our pyjamas.

'Thankyou so much.' I grin, giving him a huge cuddle as I swallow the last of my poached eggs. 'I'm gonna make sure you have the best birthday. I know you're missing your family, but you've got your love island family.' I grin, cuddling in to him even more as we lie on the day bed in peace and quiet.

'Obviously. I can't get you anything proper, because I'm stuck in here like a prison. But. We find ways around things.' He laughs, pulling out a tiny box.

I frown, taking it cautiously as I smile.

'I hope you ain't about to propose bro. I'm in my 20s, but by the skin of my teeth. He laughs and I chuckle.

'No, just open it.' I undo the bow on top, lifting up the lid to find one of his chunky rings. One of his favourites at that.

I turn to him with a frown. 'You always try and steal it, or play with it.' He laughs and I chuckle.

'I don't know why it is, but it's always that one. So I'm trusting you with it now. But please, please don't drop it in the pool. I know what you're like.' I fake gasp.

'Thankyou Luke.' I pull him into a kiss, sitting there chilled as we cuddle and kiss for about 10 minutes. Then he tells me I have to get ready for the day.

The girls have already picked out my bikini for the day when I get back in, so I have a shower and don't bother with makeup. Throwing the sash back on too.

I was gonna milk it for all it was worth.