40

'Hey!' All the girls run over to me, pulling me to the day beds.

'It was so cute, he was asking about like what we were gonna do when we get home and everything.' They all 'awe' in unison. 'We've planned, like I said I'm moving to London for a placement and he's never been, so we're gonna do all the touristy stuff, see the beaches in Portsmouth and Redcar.' Siannise pouts at me.

'And, he was saying that he wanted to do like a road trip across America, like driving through all the states.' They all gasp. 'That's the cutest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.' Paige shakes her head, hands over her mouth.

'I know. He even said he'd let you come to Disney with us.' I laugh at Siannise and she gasps even louder. 'OH MY GOD DONT EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT! 100%.' Everyone laughs.

- saoirse beach hut -

'I do really really like Luke. And I feel like, I'm not even too scared about it. Like, he's constantly showing me that he really likes me too, it's equal. We both, know that we feel the same way and it's really nice.' Saoirse laughs, hiding her cheeks as she blushes.

We then have a Valentines Bae challenge.

We have an obstacle course to go through as we hold on to a romantic meal between the two of us. Whichever couples completed it fastest, as long as their plate was still intact by the end, were the winners.

Callum and Molly are first. And they do alright, but it's a bit boring.

Priscilla and Mike are next, and he is proper speedy as he insists they go quickly.

I fling one of the giant teddy bears in his face, the two glasses of wine going all over him.

Then he absolutely stacks it when he gets to the gunge pool.

Starfishing, exactly like I'd done a few days ago.

Jamie and Natalia are absolute rubbish at it, boring as well.

Then it's Jess and Ched.

- saoirse beach hut -

She snorts, ducking her head as she bursts out laughing. 'Ched. Bless him. He's literally the size of the hulk, there was so way he was getting through that tunnel.' She laughs loudly.

The couple head into the first tunnel.

And he clean bangs his head on one of the poles.

'Oooooh.' We all cringe he carries on.

'It's fine. We move.' They charge forward, then about a minute later Jess nearly slides over as she slips on some slime.

'Jesus.' Luke M, Siannise, Finn and I try not to laugh too much.

Next, Luke T and Siannise start alright, then they get to the teddy bears.

And Finn pretty much annihilates Luke T and the plate falls to the floor.

It was, hilarious.

Then it's mine and Luke's go. 'We got this.' We hi five, taking the plate off Paige.

We run down the tunnel, storming quickly through the ribbons.

We even dodge the bears.

- saoirse and luke m beach hut -

'I felt like I was in the matrix, dodging literally every giant teddy bear thrown at us.' Luke laughed at Saoirse. 'I actually can't believe how well we did though! We were so quick!' She hi-fives him. 'Definitely a big improvement on the shambles of the racer one.' Luke raises his eyebrows and the couple laugh loudly.