one

When I finally managed to run right into the brick wall in between platform 9 and 10 I was greeted on the other side by my mother and brother who had been waiting for me for about 10 minutes. Since I had wasted so much time there was only 5 minutes until the train left.

We hurried to put our trunks onto the train and our owl that we bought. We only bought one for the both of us since it seemed unnecessary for two. We're only ever going to write to my mum and we could easily do that together.

By the time we were done with that we only had 3 minutes to say our goodbyes. Now that we were actually about to leave I started doubting whether this is actually what I wanted to do. But it didn't matter anymore because my mum hurriedly gave us kisses on our cheeks and a hug goodbye and reminded us to write to her that night.

When we got onto the train we hadn't even chosen a compartment before it started moving. For us it wasn't anything out of the normal to be standing on a moving train but some kids that looked to be probably first years were freaking out that they didn't have a compartment yet. The farther down the train we walked the less people there were. So we figured we'd just sit at the end of the train.

As I was following behind Elio, I was just looking down, not paying attention to anything except his legs and where they led me. So when he came to a sudden stop I bumped into his back and staggered backwards. As I was about to cuss him out for stopping all of a sudden and almost making me fall I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey guys!"

Elio turned around to talk to me real quickly before Pansy got up and came up to us. He whispered quietly and asked, "Are you fine with just sitting with them? We can still go to the back like we planned but we somewhat know them already and this could be a good start with making friends." 

I knew how important friends were to Elio and surprisingly he didn't have many in London so I told him we'll sit with them.

As we were walking up to them I noticed only Pansy, Draco, Blaise, and Theo were there. The other two that were with them last December weren't anywhere in sight. I noticed the only space to sit was next to Blaise and next to Theo.

It's always been me and Elio sitting together. Everywhere. The lunchroom, a party, classrooms, even at home when we're eating dinner or watching TV. But that was obviously not gonna happen so I took the seat next to Blaise. 

Elio looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't want these, possibly new friends, to think we're weird. Everyone at our old school knew how close we are so they never thought twice about giving up their seat so we could sit together.

Elio then said to Blaise, "Do you mind if I sit next to my sister?". Blaise didn't mind at all. In fact he looked happy to be sitting away from Draco, who was the one closest to the window on the side of the compartment I was sitting in.

When Blaise went to go sit next to Theo he basically jumped into his lap. Pansy, who was the one closest to the window and sitting next to Theo, just rolled her eyes, but I could tell she was trying not to smile. It was a bit funny.

Theo groaned, "Will you get off me? You'll make them think you're weird."

"So what if i'm a bit weird?" asked Blaise.

"Don't worry guys Blaise is the only truly crazy one in our group?" said Pansy.

"I'm the crazy one? Shall we talk about what happened during the summer?"

"WE SHALL." yelled Draco.

"No no no no no. You guys promised we'd never talk about that again" said Pansy.