nine

It was now October. Almost a month after Elio had said everything to Theo. After the prank a lot of people started talking to me. I became friends with that one hufflepuff I had seen Lee talk to. His name is Cedric.

We met when I pulled a prank on him. It was a wizarding prank the twins invented. It was a simple bean that if you eat, you'll feel extremely dizzy and not be able to stand right.

When it was over he found out it was me and tried pranking me back. The twins heard about it before it happened though, so they put a stop to it. Ever since that day we've hung out almost everyday.

I think everything with Elio and Theo is alright. Whenever I pass them and the group in the corridors they're always talking as if everything is alright.

The day after Theo had left the great hall I tried talking to him, but he brushed me off. It wasn't like last time when I blocked his way to go up to the dorms. No, this time he would completely ignore me. And when I started talking he'd walk the opposite way.

When i'd catch up to him, he'd use a spell to keep me in place and not move as he walked away. I was irritated, but I still tried talking to him for almost two weeks. It eventually got useless so I stopped altogether.

I had rarely talked to Elio because I had made a lot of other friends so today at lunch I had decided i'd eat with him.

When I walked into the great hall the only seat available was next to Theo. As I was walking up to them Draco noticed me walking towards them.

"Ah, have time for us now Aurora?"

"I never did not have time." I said.

"You barely spend the night in our dorm anymore." said Pansy. It was true. I spent most of my time in the gryffindor common room and dorms with either Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ron, or Ginny. Sometimes with Cedric and other times with a girl from Ravenclaw. It wasn't unusual if I fell asleep in one of their rooms.

"I fall asleep in my friend's rooms, so I just spend the night."

"Whose rooms?" asked Elio.

"Everyones."

"Names?" I rolled my eyes. I knew there was a reason why I hadn't come back to sit with him in a long time.

"Do you want me to write you a list?" I asked.

"I just want a couple names."

"The gryffindors I hang out with, Cedric, and Luna." When I said that Draco started laughing.

"You hang out with Loony?!" Draco asked.

"Who's that?" asked Elio.

I narrowed my eyes at Draco and sent him a glare. "You're such an ass. Just because you're not like her doesn't mean you can call her that." Draco was next to Theo so I had leaned in closer to Theo to get closer to Draco's face.

Draco just smiled at my reaction and asked, "So you're really friends with Loony Lovegood?" I knew the reaction he wanted to get from me so I sat back and said, "Obviously I am since I spent the night in her room."

Draco stared at me, trying to decide what his next words should be so he could get me mad, but before he could Elio spoke.

"First of all, you're basically on Theo Rory, get off him," I looked at Theo and he looked everywhere except me. I could tell he wanted to leave, but I realized that I had him right where I wanted him for the past month. I got a bit away from him so he'd feel a little more comfortable, but not completely. "And second of all, who is Loony?" continued Elio.