fifteen

For the next couple of days Theo and I had successfully avoided each other. Even when we were hanging out with our friends. We never talked to or sat next to each other.

I avoided spending the night in the boys' room and they weren't spending it in our room. Blaise absolutely hated sharing a bed with Draco and I can't say that I enjoyed sharing one with Elio too.

I feel like it was an unwritten rule between the boys that they don't share a bed with Theo because no matter how much Blaise complained about Draco he never asked about sharing with Theo.

Blaise's anger subsided, but I don't think he wasn't completely over everything. I was walking to the library after one of my classes when he stopped me in the corridor.

"Hey, so I wanted to officially say I'm sorry." he said.

"For what?"

"For yelling at you." he responded. I wanted to stop talking about the subject so I said it was okay and tried to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Also, I know you're avoiding Theo, and so is he, but we can all tell it's awkward."

"How?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Aurora, you guys don't talk how you used to. Just please do us all a favor and talk to him." I walked away from him and thought about what he said for the rest of the day. I had no idea what I would say if I did talk to him. 

I was walking along the Black Lake with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Ron and Harry went to go talk to Dean while Hermione stayed back and talked to me.

"So, did you ever talk to Theo about the kiss?" she asked casually.

I felt my cheeks heat up, but it was cold out so they were already pink. "Kinda."

"What do you mean 'kinda'?"

"Well all our friends know now. Um... once they found out though the conversation or I mean argument started going into another direction and we haven't talked about it since."

"Why were you guys arguing?" asked Hermione.

"Me and Theo?" I asked and she nodded her head. "It wasn't us. It was Blaise. You remember how I told you I think he had told Blaise? Well he did, that same night actually. Blaise was yelling and rambling about how much I hurt Theo." I took a deep breath before deciding that that was all I would tell her.

"How do you hurt him?"

"I never think about his feelings." I said. I hadn't realized the boys had come back with us and were standing right behind us.

"Who's feelings?" asked Ron.

"No one." I said automatically as I turned around abruptly around to face them.

Ron started laughing and said, "Are you talking about Nott?" I looked at him and back at Hermione, who was looking at the ground.

"Did you tell him?" I asked her, hurt laced in my tone. Her silence was my answer.

I started walking away from them. I had told her because I trusted she wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't get far before she caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder to make me turn around. "What?" I said harshly.

"I'm sorry, it's just-"

"Is that why you basically ran away when I told you? So you could automatically tell him. Did you also tell Harry?!" She had a guilty look and I already knew. "God, who else did you tell?"

"No one. Just them." I walked away without saying anything else.

---------------------------------