forty seven

I don't usually put an a/n at the beginning but warning, there's somewhat spoilers for dead poets society in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the majority of the month of July we spent everyday outside. Theo, Draco, Blaise, and even Pansy taught Elio and I how to actually play quidditch.

Elio and I also spent countless hours trying to teach all of them how to ride a bike. Apparently they never learned and since we live in a small town now there's no metro so now we have to walk everywhere.

We live on the edge of town so it's a tiring walk sometimes.

When Elio first mentioned getting bikes so we could use that as a source of transportation that was an immediate no for them. Elio didn't accept that answer so he started teaching Pansy first since she was more open to the idea.

Right now everyone is on the street actually managing to not fall while I'm inside getting everyone water.

"Hey." my mum says as she walks into the kitchen. "Everyone still outside?" I nod my head in confirmation. "Do you maybe want to learn how to drive?" she asks. My dad had mentioned it to Elio, but he didn't want to learn. Dad never asked me.

"I don't know." I said.

"I can teach you." I shrugged my shoulders while she walked out of the kitchen.

I grabbed the pitcher of water and cups and took them outside. Elio was sitting on the grass in the shade while everyone was riding up and down the street.

"Where's mum going?" he asked as he motioned his head toward the opened garage. I didn't even notice she was leaving.

"Don't know." I muttered.

An hour later we rode into town to a gas station to buy snacks. The store in town is always filled with mothers and crying children so the gas station is always easier.

We got four bags filled with sweets and chips that should last us the whole week, but will probably only last for two days. When Theo first tried muggle chocolate he absolutely fell in love so now he can't go a day without a candy bar.

When we walked out and grabbed our bikes I noticed a group of teenagers in a shiny convertible car looking at us. One of the girls turned back around and said something to her friends and they all began laughing.

I got caught up trying to figure out if they were laughing at us so when I turned back around to my friends, they were already almost outside of the parking lot so I hurried to catch up.

When we got home we went straight to the living room to watch a movie I had been begging everyone to watch.

I had gotten it about two years ago and it became my comfort movie, but I had forgotten about it when I left to Hogwarts and I found it when I had packed all my things.

"So, what is it about?" Blaise asked as I set it up.

"A group of boys that go to a prep school."

"Sounds boring." Theo said.

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully. "You're supposed to back me up." I said.

He smiled then mumbled, "Oops."

"I swear on everything it's amazing." I tried encouraging everyone.

I won't lie, the beginning is a bit boring if you haven't watched it before and I could tell none of them were really getting into it. But soon they couldn't take their eyes off the screen.