six

For the rest of the week Elio didn't bother me. Mum had written back to me just asking if I wanted her to come talk to us, but I automatically shut that idea down. Elio was already mad at me for telling her about our arguments. I couldn't imagine how he'd get if she actually came.

She also told me that if I still wanted to go back home by the time the holidays came around she wouldn't fight me on it.

Everything was good with my friends. Even Pansy had came up to me to apologize. We talked at night and hung out when she wasn't with the boys, but outside the dorms she didn't talk to me. She'd just smile. I was good with that.

Theo hadn't talked to me ever since Elio told him to stay away from me. Everytime I tried talking to him he either pretended he didn't hear me or told me he had somewhere to be, and walked away from me without giving me a chance to respond.

I really wanted to apologize to him on behalf of Elio, but he was making it extremely hard.

By the time Friday came around Harry still hadn't brought up Hogsmeade again so I thought he didn't want to go anymore. However, when we were in the library that night, Ron and Hermione got up to go look for textbooks and Harry brought up Hogsmeade.

"So we haven't talked about what time we're going to Hogsmead." he said.

"Oh, well since you hadn't brought it up I thought you didn't want to go anymore."

"Oh! No, of course I still want to go. I mean you've never gone right? It'll be fun being your tour guide." I smiled when he said that.

Ron and Hermione came back, bickering at each other about who knows what this time. They kind of reminded me of Pansy and Draco, except less harsh.

"Can we go whatever time?" I asked Harry.

"Where?" asked Ron.

"Hogsmeade. You guys are coming right?"

"I didn't know anything about Hogsmeade." said Ron, looking back and forth at Harry and me.

"Well when I asked her to go she still hadn't met you guys." said Harry.

"You guys should come." I said to Hermione and Ron.

"Yes, I really want to buy a couple of books."

"Oh there's a bookstore?"

"Yeah, do you like reading?"

"Yeah, I didn't bring many from home because I thought i'd be too busy for them, but turns out I have a lot of time."

"Merlin, another Hermione, for sure." said Ron, holding back a smile.

"Oh shut it Ronald." said Hermione.

Once we were done studying we went to our dorms. We agreed we would meet each other at breakfast then leave afterwards.

When I walked in the common room it was completely empty except for Theo. When he heard me come in he got up ready to leave, but I rushed to block him from the stairs that led to the dorms.

He rolled his eyes then asked, "What are you doing Aurora?" as he leaned against the wall next to us. He already seemed annoyed with me so I wanted this conversation to go easy. So I started with a simple question.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fine. Now can you move?"

"No." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I've been wanting to apologize for Elio. He was out of line the other day. He just... well I don't really know why he said those things, but-"