fifty nine

Theo's pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling guilty. There was a little part of me that had wished she would've said no. As much as I wanted what we did, I felt like Aurora wasn't entirely ready. She was, but she wasn't.

It was still an hour before breakfast started, so I had plenty of time to sneak into my dorm to take a shower before everyone else did. I sat up in bed and looked over at Aurora. She was still asleep and I could still remember how the entire night went. I leaned over to kiss her naked shoulder. I lingered there for a while then got up and started getting dressed.

On my way to my dorm I passed the common room where Pansy was meeting up with her girlfriend no one knew about. I made sure to not make any noise to not worry them that they were caught. How two closeted girls found each other, I have no idea, but it was good to see her happy to be herself around someone.

As I opened the door to my dorm I saw everyone's curtains around their bed closed. I got new clothes and went right away to shower.

Halfway through my shower I heard someone knock then come in. "It's me. I'm just gonna get ready real quick." Elio sounded like he just rolled out of bed.

"'Kay." I said. "I'm almost done, so hurry up."

"Did you..." yawn, "spend the night with Aurora last night?" he asked.

"Yeah." Thank Merlin he couldn't see the guilty look I had on my face.

"Figured." I heard him brush his teeth and leave soon after.

I got out and got dressed quickly before anyone else barged into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while putting on my belt as I started hearing voices in the room. I just knew the next person to walk into the bathroom would be Blaise.

As I rinsed up I wiped the fog off of the mirror to properly do my hair. I stopped midway with my hand in my hair when I clearly saw my reflection.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself. "Fuck fuck fuck." I started to really freak out. "Shit!" I yelled a little too loud.

I heard a loud knock on the bathroom door. "You good in there, mate?" It was Blaise.

"Don't come in!" I practically yelled.

I grabbed the towel I had used and wrapped it around my neck and lower half of my face. I opened the door to see Elio, Blaise, Pansy, and Draco all staring at me in confusion.

I grabbed my school robe from my open trunk and practically ran out of the room completely ignoring everyone trying to talk to me.

Everyone was starting to walk out of their rooms, so it was a bit awkward trying to maneuver past everyone trying to get to breakfast early. My hair was still all wet and it looked disgusting.

Right when I got to Aurora's room I barged in without even knocking.

When I slammed the door behind me I looked up to see Aurora walking out of the bathroom to see me.

"Hey." she said a bit awkwardly. Please, oh merlin, I hope nothing was made awkward after last night.

I took off the towel I had wrapped to show her what happened. She gasped and put a hand over her mouth.

"Help me." I said. She was in a bit of shock, but got over it quickly when she started laughing.

"Oh, Theo." she walked up to me and started tilting my face to see the hickeys that she had left better.

"It's not funny." I said only a little seriously. "What do I do?" I asked desperately.

"Do you want me to try to cover them up?" she asked as if it wasn't obvious. I nodded my head quickly. "I don't actually know any spells. All I have is makeup that I can try."