four

As I walked into the classroom it was already pretty full. I saw that Elio, Blaise, and Pansy were in this class with me.

I know I just met the twins, but they were able to bring light to the stupid argument. I felt like my friends just felt pity about my dead dad. I've always been one to completely ignore my feelings. I like to start feeling better rather than talk everything out and feel shitty for a longer time.

There was really nowhere to sit so I sat with them. As I sat down Elio looked at me with almost a glare. "Where have you been?"

"None of your business." In that exact moment Snape walked in and started the lesson. I felt extremely relieved. I'm glad I wouldn't have to talk to him at lunch.

The lesson went by pretty fast. When I was about to leave Pansy said we had the same class so I walked with her.

Soon enough lunch came around. I sat down with my friends at the slytherin table. They tried to talk to me, but I gave them dry responses. About two minutes of sitting with them I looked at the gryffindor table and saw the twins already looking at me. They waved me over so I got up to go over to them.

"Where are you going?" asked Blaise. That definitely caught the rest of the group's attention.

"I'm gonna go talk to someone." Before they could question me anymore, I rushed to the twins. I sat down across from them next to another guy.

"Aurora, this is Lee Jordan, Lee, meet Aurora." said George. We both said hi then went quiet.

"Lee, we need you to leave. We have some important business to attend to." said Fred.

"Why can't I be part of your club?" he asked whining.

"You had your chance my friend, but you refused." said George, waving a dismissive hand at him. Lee left to a cute guy at the hufflepuff table. He looked to be around the same age as the twins. He looked up and saw me looking at him and gave me a kind smile and I returned it.

I looked back at the twins and asked "So, how do I get sworn in?"

"Glad you asked." said Fred, then proceeded to pull out a piece of parchment.

"We actually made a contract for you to sign." said George.

I, Aurora De Luca, swear to never help anyone else with pranks except Fred and George Weasley (sometimes Lee Jordan too).  I swear to report every prank the slytherins are planning to pull, ESPECIALLY if it's towards our group.                                                                             Sign here: _________________

"Wait, I can't tell you what my friends have planned."

"So they have something planned?" Fred asked excitedly.

"Oh god, what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking George."

"Indeed I am."

"Sign the parchment and we'll tell you all about it." Fred said with a sly smirk.

As I was writing my name the quill got ripped out of my hand. I looked up and of course it was Elio. Our friends were still sitting down, but had their whole attention towards us. "What the fuck are you doing?!" asked Elio.

"Leave me alone."

"No! What are you doing??"

"Writing my name obviously."

He then picked up the parchment that I was about to sign, but before he could read it George said, "Accio parchment."

I saw Elio's form stiffen and he curled his hands into fists. Through his teeth he said, "give it back to me." Behind him I could see our friends coming towards us. Elio could never let me do anything by myself and I absolutely hated it.