twenty eight

Theo's pov:

When I walked into the changing rooms after talking to Aurora it was empty. Everyone already left and I was left by myself. I hurriedly changed and went to my dorm. When I walked into the common room Blaise was in there talking with Elio. They tried talking to me, but I ignored them and went up to my dorm.

I felt like I was about to start crying. And I knew I probably would, but I wanted to be in my dorm to do it. When I finally got in I closed the door and put my head against it. My head was down and my eyes closed. I let out a shaky breath and tried to not start crying again.

I wasn't aware that anyone was in the room until I heard a throat cleared. I turned around really fast and realized Draco was in the room. He was dressed in one of his black suits and it looked like he was about to leave. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

I wanted to yell at him and tell him to fuck off, but he's so stuck up and his ego is bigger than my fucking heart so he would make a bigger deal out of it than it actually is. So instead I settled on rolling my eyes and saying, "I'm fine."

He let out a tiny laugh and said, "You don't seem fine. Did I miss something at practice?"

"Adrian is mad at you."

"Well it's worth it." he said happily. He was grinning and he grabbed a small box out of his trunk. "Gonna go look for Aurora. Have you seen her?"

"I've been at practice." I said as I sat down on my bed. I started rubbing my head due to a headache starting.

"Right. I hope you're okay with everything. Blaise was kinda freaking out today over nothing." I didn't say anything to that.

He walked to the door, but before he could open it, I said, "Draco?" He turned around with his eyebrows raised. I laughed a little and said, "Fuck you."

He frowned, not expecting me to say that. He walked out and slammed the door with strong force. A couple minutes later Blaise and Elio walked in. I was sitting on my bed doing my homework, completely distracted from the topic of Aurora and Draco.

"Draco was pissed when he left." said Elio. I didn't acknowledge him.

"Did you say something to him?" asked Blaise cautiously.

I looked up from my work and smiled. "Instead of telling Aurora shit tell it to Draco. It's funny watching him so pissed off, isn't it?"

"Are you mad about what I asked her at lunch?"

"You and I both know you said something else to her sometime after lunch."

"Did she go running to you?" he asked annoyed.

"No, but I know you."

"She's never had a boyfriend before." Elio interrupted our conversation. I sent him a confused look so he continued. "I mean, I don't think she's realizing what she's doing. I say they'll be over in at least a month."

"I don't want to talk about her. I just told her that I'd get you to back off. So don't keep telling her shit, Blaise." I sent him a pointed look. He rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom.

"When did you talk to her?" Elio asked me.

"A while ago."

"I've been looking for her everywhere." I just shrugged my shoulders. He left the dorm right after that. Blaise was taking a shower so I changed into sweats and a t-shirt to go to sleep. It was still pretty early and dinner hadn't been served yet, but I just wanted the day to be over.