sixty five

Aurora's pov:

"I don't understand why you can't do it yourself." I said as I focused on writing the last paragraph of my potions essay. I was in the library when Ron approached me about our transfiguration essay. In reality I had finished it days ago, but I didn't need Ron begging me relentlessly to let him copy it. But nevertheless, he relentlessly begged me to do it for him.

"I told you why-"

"I don't care." I continued writing while he kept nagging me. This went on for a good ten minutes. "If you help me, I'll be able to help you apparate yourself."

I wrote my last sentence down and turned to look at him. "Ron," he looked excited, but I immediately crushed that look down, "I turned 17 months ago. I already know how to apparate. Plus, I heard your having trouble doing it yourself." He looked at me in disbelief. "Please, go ask Hermione. Isn't that what you always do?" I muttered a spell under my breath to dry the ink on my essay and then started packing up everything in my bag.

"Hermione is busy studying for..." he scratched his head in confusion then continued on, "well actually, she's only revising-"

"Ask to copy her essay." I suggested.

"I already did!" he said loudly. From a distance we heard a loud 'sh' from Madam Pince and immediately got our possessions to leave before she found where the voice came from. Out in the corridors I began walking to the second floor to moaning myrtle's bathroom. No one ever used it and I've found it a nice place whenever I start feeling nauseous. I've been getting sick along with extremely tired, but right now I only feel like I'm ready to vomit. Ron followed me and I knew he wouldn't stop outside of the bathroom.

"Hermione isn't letting me and I don't believe Harry will actually scrape it together in time." I rolled my eyes.

"Why not, for once in your school career, do the work yourself?" When I turned the corner after getting off the stairs I saw Blaise and Theo sitting on one of the window ledges. I hadn't been able to talk to Theo since he had told me he loved me. Whether it was true or not, I don't know. But he definitely hasn't made it easy for me to ask him. I needed to walk their way to get to the bathroom and I couldn't make it inconspicuous with Ron talking.

"I do my own work!" he said defensively. I stopped in my tracks and rummaged through my bag. I pulled out the essay and pushed it at his chest to make him shut up. My patience has also been running extremely thin. Something I wasn't excited for when I got home in a week.

"You did it!" he whisper-shouted in disbelief. Now that he noticed the two boys a few feet away he made an effort to keep his voice down. "I love you, you know that?"

"No. You love Hermione." I said casually. He blushed furiously as he said a quick thank you and turned away and left. Me, on the other hand, was on the verge of emptying my stomach in the middle of the corridor.

I walked past Theo and Blaise as quickly as I could and walked inside the bathroom. I muttered a quick silencing charm, so they wouldn't be able to hear me and then ran to one of the cubicles I knew Myrtle never resided in.

After I felt a bit better I pulled out a piece of notebook paper, rather than parchment, to write a letter to Ezra. My mum has been my source of mail to connect with that group of muggle friends and I haven't been keeping great contact since the first day we received letters.

Dear Ezra,

I haven't written much and I apologize. I arrive home the 30th and I'm curious whether you can help me get a doctor's appointment in the city. It's more like a procedure, but it doesn't matter. It's something I would like if no one knew about. Including my parents. Including Elio. And including your friends (my friends too, of course). I'll have the money for everything, including gas, but I know I need to have someone to "pick me up" from the appointment. I hope you can help me, if not I'll figure something out.