seven

When I woke up I realized the boys had spent the night. We had two extra beds. Theo had his own bed, Blaise and Draco shared one, and Elio slept on my bed with me. He was curled up at the edge of my bed. It was already eight so I figured I'd start getting ready.

I got ready to go take a shower, but before I got in I pushed Elio fully on my bed. He didn't wake up, he's the heaviest sleeper I know.

When I got out of the bathroom Blaise was awake sitting up by Draco, who was still asleep. "So did you tell him what you told me?" he asked.

"Yeah." I replied with a smile, "I think we're good."

"Good. So where are you going?"

"Hogsmeade."

"With who?"

"Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I'm not sure if anyone else is going too." I said as I was putting my sweater on.

"We're actually going too. Way later though. You should go with us if you come back early."

"I don't think i'll be able to. Me and Hermione want to buy books and knowing her she'll want to spend the afternoon reading them."

"Are you a nerd Aurora De Luca?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I simply enjoy a good read. If that makes me a nerd then so be it." I said with a playful glare. He started laughing and that woke everyone up. Everyone started groaning and tried covering their ears.

"Mate, shut up." said Theo. I grabbed my wallet and lightly hit his back.

"Ease up. Get up to start your day. You too Elio, don't be lazy today." Before either of them could answer me I left the room.

When I got to the great hall it looked like they all had finished eating. "Hey, let me just get an apple and we can go."

"Did you go to sleep late?" asked Hermione. I answered her as we left the great hall.

"Yeah, kinda. The boys were hanging out with Pansy in our room and Elio kept talking to me."

"Are you guys not fighting anymore?"

"Mm, I don't think so. He has huge mood swings though so we'll see." I said as I took a bite out of my apple.

When we got to Hogsmeade we went into every shop. When we went into the bookstore Ron started whining almost immediately. He got so loud that Hermione told Harry to take him to a candy shop.

"So, yesterday when you and Harry were talking about coming, me and Ron weren't supposed to be coming, huh?" Hermione asked.

"I actually thought Harry had told you guys."

She went quiet for a while until asking, "Is there anyone you're interested in?"

I laughed a little and said, "I just got here. I don't know anyone well enough."

"You can have an interest in someone without knowing them."

"Well I don't, do you?"

"Wha- no!" I automatically laughed. She made it completely obvious there was someone.

"You can tell me." She started blushing so I added onto it. "You obviously don't have to tell me, but when you want to talk to someone about it, i'll be here." I said as I smiled.

She smiled and said, "Thanks." When we finished book shopping we went to go find the boys so we could head back to the school. We soon found them and left.