thirty seven

Aurora's pov:

I took my bagels with me to Elio's room. Matthew had called to check in on me since last night I had to hang up quickly. I told him I'd call him back later to confirm our plans. I invited him and Alyssa over. We never finished watching the movies and I thought that would be something we could all do. I still had to ask everyone if they were okay with it though.

When I finished eating I got clothes from my room so I could shower. When I got out of the shower I went to my room to put all of my stuff away. Blaise and Theo were in there. I walked around them and went to my closet.

I was keeping everything I was using in my closet. My dad had taken everything I packed up to a storage locker so there'd be enough room for my friends.

"Hey, Aurora." Blaise called me. I turned around and looked at him, completely pretending as if Theo wasn't beside him. "What was your friend calling you so early for?" he asked.

"He was just checking up on me." I sat down on my bed. "Are we going to finish watching the movies today?" I asked.

"Elio said he wanted to go to a skate park."

"Did Elio tell you what you do there?" He nodded his head. "We should do that instead." I said. "Do you mind if I bring two friends with us?"

"Your friend Matthew?" he asked unsurely.

"And Alyssa."

"His sister?" I nodded my head. He chuckled. "I don't care, but you should ask Elio."

I left the room to go ask Pansy and Draco. Draco said no because they're muggles and Pansy said yes. I asked Elio if we actually were going to the skate park and he confirmed that we are. I told him I was inviting Matthew and Alyssa and he walked away from me annoyed without saying anything.

I called Matthew and Alyssa answered. "Hey, I talked to Matthew earlier-"

"He told me. To go to your house, right?" she asked.

"Well actually I think we're going to a skate park. Do you guys want to come?"

"Sure!"

"Do you want to maybe ask Matthew?" I laughed lightly. It seems like she's always enthusiastic to get out of their apartment.

"Even if he doesn't want to, I'm sure he'll let me go with you. But I'll be right back." As I waited for a response, Blaise walked up to me.

"So," he drawled out the 'o'.

"So?" I asked.

"What's going on with you and Theo?"

"I don't know, maybe go ask him. He's your best friend."

"You're also my best friend." I laughed at his playfulness.

"Your number one best friend?"

"Of course." He beamed at me. I shook my head. "So, what's going on with you guys?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, you didn't run away from him this time he kissed you..."

"Okay, Blaise. We don't need to relive that." I said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay but actually, what are you guys doing?"

"What do you mean? We're not doing anything."

"So you guys are just friends who occasionally kiss?" I nodded my head. "You don't want a relationship with him?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"He's been more... I don't know. Not himself since last night."

"You need to give him a couple days to recover after he's left his manor."