Zodiac?

I woke up in the house of Shigure Sohma with Tohru on the floor next to me. When Tohru flipped up in the matter of a second and whisper yelled "SCHOOL!" She started to get up to go down stairs to see what the boys were doing when Yuki came in and handed me a note book and he said "I found this in the rubble of your stuff." I said "oh thanks I didn't even realize I left anything." He nodded and waved to Tohru and said "good morning Miss Honda's."

I busted out laughing and said "BAHA there is no need to call me miss you can just call me y/n since me and Tohru have the same last name this will be less confusing." He blushed slightly and nodded 'cute' I thought. He then said "you two should live here since you have no where to go and it will only be temporary till your grandfather has the house repaired." I sighed and said "yeah that would be great! If we aren't to much trouble." He smiled and said "none at all Shigure already agreed to it so might as well." Tohru looked surprised and happy smiling at the boy.

Then he went over to the window and stood there for a bit when the roof was broken in I immediately grabbed Tohru and brought her to the side swatting any stray pieces of wood. I saw a dude with orange hair and eyes like a cat stand up making threats to Yuki. Tohru like usual didn't like fighting so she lunged forward and hugged the guy and then Poof he was a cat. She looked scared while I was holding her back. I was not as surprised as one should be in this situation maybe I had read to many mangas.

Yuki had his hand on his face and said "stupid cat." Tohru had the cat guy in her hands and started freaking out when Shigure came in and said "I heard Kyo is he here- oh goodness." I just looked at the cat and grabbed him from Tohru as she started freaking out me and the cat both rolled our eyes. At one second she was staring now she was falling lucky the boys kinda caught her but then Poof they also turned into animals.

She was freaking out and grabbing the dog and the rat while I still held onto the cat. When we heard the door bell ring she ran and I followed her she was rambling on to the mail man about something when I cover her mouth and the dog escaped her grasp and signed for the package with a stamp. I let the cat go and the three animals were now on the ground they said "so what now." Then the cat said "it would have been fine if you two idiots didn't transform as well!!!" They started arguing then Shigure explained a bit why and how this happens. Then said that they will change back Naked. I ran upstairs and grabbed their clothes and set them down next to the animal boys. Then poof they turned back I turned around and so did Tohru she was flustered and flapping her arms around while they got dressed.

Yuki said "thanks for getting our clothes." I nodded and then Shigure said "you aren't surprised about this?" I said "oh I'm plenty surprised but I knew something was weird about you so I guess it just kinda made sense." The Tohru hit me with one of he "full power" punches and said "Don't be rude y/n!" I said a quick ouch even though it didn't hurt and said "I said nothing but the truth Tohru."

We all were sitting at the table and Yuki and the boy I learned his name was Kyo were arguing and Yuki said "calm yourself." Kyo then said "YOU TWO ARE THE ONES WHO LET GIRLS IN THIS HOUSE!" Yuki then said "it is no concern who we invite in this house you are an outsider." Kyo then punched the table and it knocked Tohru in the head.

I was beyond mad at the little cat boy so I turned and glared at him and said "be more careful." He nodded with a slight eyes roll when Yuki slapped him and it was not a gentle slap. I almost wanted to laugh but Tohru looked shocked almost afraid about the fight. They said some stuff then started to fight throwing some punches and kicks when Yuki felt the final blow and Kyo went flying into the pond. I looked at Tohru and she looked sad for the boy so I got up and went over to the pond and said "grab my hand." He shook his head and was about to yell something when I snatched his arm up anyway and dragged him out with one arm. He looked shocked that I was stronger than I looked he mumbled something under his breath about how I'm a 'freaky girl'.

I then left him by the pond and went back over to Tohru and grabbed her arm and said "we better get ready for school now we don't wanna be to late." Tohru nodded and thanked Shigure for treating her cut. Then we both got dressed and ready for the day.

We booked it walking to school Yuki was a bit behind us as we walked almost like he was a bit sad but I didn't pay to much attention to it. We both walked into school Though Yukis fan club creeps were on high alert because all three of us were late and came to school about at the same time. I walked into the class and took my seat.

It was now the end of the day and I was waiting at the front of the school for Tohru but she was taking to long so I went up and went to her class room and saw Yuki getting dressed I groaned because I knew that she had bumped into him and if someone of the opposite sex bumped into them they would transform. I walked in and they both jumped and I just smiled and said "come on let's go!" They both smiled and followed after me they made small conversation till we got back to the house.

Me and Tohru both went up to our new room and saw Kyo fixing the roof he jumped down from the latter and said "get a pro to really fix it but this should keep the rain out right!" I smiled at him I knew he was trying to make an effort of being nice. He was blushing a bit and he said "about this morning I can get one track minded when I am mad so I am sor-" he was cut off by Shigure yelling "Honda's, Yuki I am home is our clumsy little kitten who lost a fight still here?"

Kyo grunted and grabbed the latter and said "never mind!" Me and my sister went after him and then sat at the table and we were informed that we could stay at this house and no punishment or mind control would be needed as long as we kept their secret. We both agreed to their conditions and we agreed Yuki was a bit skeptical but was happy I could tell he was.

Me and Tohru got to cleaning up the house because it was a NASTY MESS I hated cleaning but I hated being dirty so I helped clean up with Tohru. After that was done Tohru started cooking. I was a good cook as well but if someone cooked a good meal for me I will take it! Tohru always insisted on cooking for me since I would protect her all the time. She is an air head so once I started learning new tricks from Karate she didn't question it she thought I was cool so she never knew I am sure many others have caught on to me doing Martial arts but she never did I kinda laughed at her stupidity I would even try to teach her tricks and she would just think I came up with them myself because I am her big sister only by a few minutes but I still am so I do act like it.

Yuki was talking to Toruh so I went up and changed into some comfortable clothes some baggy pants and a crop top and I went back down stairs.Tohru was done with dinner so we sat down and started to eat when Kyo busted into the room with Shigure and they were arguing about something but they never said anything about it until Tohru said "uhm would you like something to eat?" When Kyo yelled at her she winced I was going to yell at him but Tohru grabbed my arm and said "it's ok I'm ok no need to fight him y/n." I rolled my eyes and went back to eating. Yuki caught that interaction between us and looked a bit confused why she said "no need to fight." Then Tohru said "y/n gets really protective over me that's all Yuki." For once she wasn't oblivious to her surroundings.

Then Shigure said "I may have tricked him into taking a entrance exam for your school so all four of you will be in the same hallways!" Yuki looked mad he said "get out put the food down and get out." I sweat dropped at his words. Kyo was gone by now I wondered where that menace went. After dinner me and Tohru went up to our room we were now going to share this room but I didn't mind we were twins after all even though if you looked at us you would even be able to tell. But we are really close and she always loved sharing our room before so I didn't mind if it made her happy. We both get ready for bed and went to sleep I was so tired today was a very eventful day.

Edited:10/5/21