A burning hill

... I had always suspected that Akito was a woman the way she carried herself around me and Tohru . She was beautiful no doubt but she was horrifying. Such a manipulative soul.

I knew others would see her as male the way she dressed and acted around the other Sohmas. I could always see through her.

Kureno finally broke me out of my thoughts his hand shook my shoulder while I flinched a bit and looked up towards him. Only then I had realized "She really is a girl." He saw the surprise on my face "the sohmas have our fair share of secrets. It was the way she was brought up. Her own mother had raised her to be male. I know her and her mother hate each other. Bitterly.... According to Ren her mother the bond between them is unnatural so she clashes with Akito they both always disagree with eachother."

I took a deep breath as he continued. "The morning after Akito was conceived me, Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame woke up in tears Akito had come to us in our dreams giving us a message that she said she would see us soon. We all ran to Ren all of us saying things along the lines of we have been waiting for you. Ren had not known that she was carrying the child. It was so strange. I felt a me that wasn't me shouting from inside me it was the Zodiac spirit. As Ren had said our bond wasn't natural. I knew that but I had always seen that broken girl and I wanted to stay...to help her. She's still the sobbing child I can't abandon. And I cannot see Arisa if there is another I've sworn to stay beside."

I sniffed tears had started coming out of my eyes without me even noticing. He looked at me "I'm sorry this is a lot to take in. You see why I can't leave even if I want to." I couldn't find the right words in the moment to many things were going through my brain. I couldn't form a sentence. Kureno cupped my face with both of his hands and brought us head down "I'm sorry all I ever do is hurt people. But even so this is the path I chose. My choice my will no one elses. I'm sorry... and thank you for everything." He started walking away.

My brain was so full it started to hurt. I dropped the dvd that he had handed back to me of the recording of the play. I was finally breaking down I fell to my knees. My chest was heavy I couldn't breath right I clutched my shirt and sweater over my heart. It hurts where is my breath I don't know what to do...what do I do? My thoughts were full of Akito, the Zodiacs, my sister, Yuki. I want to see Yuki so bad I want to feel his warmth.

Time had passed and I didn't even know it the sun had set and the street light and blinked on. My breathing had finally felt normal but my head was still full. I heard wind swirling behind me while I heard a familiar monotone voice. "I am here to save the day da da da da daaaa." I slowly turned up and smiled toward one of my best friends Hana-Chan. She came over with her little brother on both sides I was hugged. Finally feeling warmth. I had later went home with Hana.

Once I got to their house Hana gave me one of her fancy sleeping gowns and then I hopped in Hana's bed and closed my eyes my eyes had been tired from crying. I heard Hana on the phone I heard the voice I wanted to hear all day on the other side- Yuki.  I listend closely.

~Y/n is in my custody... and she will be mine all night.

-uh hanajima your phrasing is a little sketchy.

~is that doubt I hear? You dare object to my impromptu Nightgown Festival?

-pretty sure the term your looking for is "pajama party"
No I have no objections at all.

~Excellent. Then I bid you goodnight.

Just a bit later Megumi Hana's little brother came in and sat on the edge of the bed "y/n are you hungry? Mom can make you something." I replied "I am not hungry thank you megu-Chan." He gave me a pat on the head before he left.
I had sat up in bed I was unable to shut off my thoughts now I could not sleep. Soon Hana came in steaming tea I went and sat at her little table while she passed over a cup of tea for me.

I finally talked "Hey Hana-Chan how did you know where to find me?" She smiled over at me " your crying shouted out in a voice to me that only I can hear. Something truly sad happened didn't it?" I looked down "Hana-Chan I'm so confused "Uo-chan's Kureno is Kureno Sohma. He told me he cannot be with he because he has someone else who needs him... he's a kind man he isn't doing this for his own sake. He's putting someone else's feelings before his own. I couldn't find the words to say so many people have helped me countless times before. But now when it was my turn I couldn't find anything to say. Why am I such a useless person?"

Hana spoke out "y/n putting peoples feelings before your own is something you do all the time. I worry about you and what that will do to you. The thing is, if you keep taking other peoples burdens and carrying them the weight will grow and grow until one day it will become to much and I fear it will crush you. Buried underneath other peoples pain I'm afraid you will lose what makes you you. And your smile will disappear. And if that happens-"

Uotani and Tohru opened the door "that would be the end of the world." Uotani sat down next to me "look at you cryin because of me. I'm total trash." I huffed "Uo be quiet you know you are not trash. She sighed "Yeha well if I can't say I'm trash you can't say you're useless. Because I love ya you dummy!" Tohru came over and sat on the other side of me.

We all hugged and talked together and we all were forced to wear frilly night gowns that were slightly itchy but when it came to sleep I didn't care I was to tired. We all cuddled up while Uotani held me in her arms all night keeping me close. I felt safe but I still wanted his warmth.

In the morning me and Tohru got ready and headed home. I skipped in and yelled out " IMMM BACKKKK." Tohru went over to the table and placed something down. Kyo groaned "oh I missed you so much." I rolled my eyes "I bet you did kyon kyon;)." He was about to tell but he got distracted with Tohru he's down bad.  Then I saw Yuki the man I had been wanting to see. All I wanted was to hug him and never let go but Shigure came in "Girls never leave us again! Yuki tried to cook and it was terrifying!!!! I need a good meallll!" I rolled my eyes at him.

Now it was time to leave for school Tohru and Kyo headed out and told Yuki I needed his help with something so he stayed back for a second I looked around to make sure nobody saw and I jumped on him he gasped lightly then laughed "you missed me?" I nodded into his neck."so much my love." I could feel his heartbeat quicken. I looked up at him "kiss?" He leaned in and shared a quick kiss before we headed out. Walking to school together. Oh how much I missed this beautiful man.

Finally an update 🤭
Not much Yuki content in this one but I tried😞🙌
Sorry for any typos or mistakes was not proofread

Once I finish this fan fic I have a-couple of animes That i want to write about let me know if you would be interested in anyone of these.

Tokyo ghoul

Jujutsu kaisen

Haikyuu

Demon slayer

Also let me know if there is any other anime fan Fics you would be interested in! ;)

Have a great day ILY🫶