Soma estate

I told the boys and Tohru that I would be out for the day because I had something to do. I was now walking up to the Soma estate. The place is huge I was kinda excited to see the place where all the Zodiacs lived.

Momiji called out to me and I looked up and he said "you are right on time!" I smiled as the gate opened I walked in slowly just to make sure there wasn't anyone else there.

I walked quietly up to Hatoris house and I saw him open the door and say "welcome to my home." I said "thanks for having me." I took off my shoes and walked in and looked at a picture at his desk is was a beautiful young lady maybe his wife or family member.

Momiji came in and said "how about we sit down!?" I smiled and followed him to sit down. Once Hatori came in I asked him "are you a doctor at a hospital or just a doctor for the Soma's?" He nodded and said "yeah I don't treat anyone out of the Soma clan I am the family doctor.Akito's specialty is getting sick." I had questions but didn't know if it was the best time to ask. And Momiji said "yup and everyone is super busy today so no one will stop bye."

He said "they are getting ready for New Years! It is a very big event for us here! So outside and inside members will help out to." I smiled and said "what's outside and inside?" Momiji said "the main members are on the inside and the other live on the outside in all there is 150 Soma's!" I smiled and said "that is a lot of you guys I bet you have your hands full here."

Hatori said "as you can see there is more than half of the somas who don't even know the Soma secret so you can see how outrageous it is. Tell me do you like living at Shigures house?" I was about to say something when he said "I recommended you move out immediately. Stay as far away from the Soma's stay as far as you can. You and your sister seem to be fascinated with our possessed family thinking is great but it's not we're monstrous loathsome cursed. " He said it in a stern voice.

My plain face did not waver with the words he said I need to have a poker face so he will not know what I am feeling I don't want to slip up. He said one last thing "leave before you regret associating with the Soma's I know you want the best for you and your sister. Make no mistake Akito is trying to use you."

Then the door bell rang. Hatori told me to wait so I did just that not letting my face slip up. Momiji looked on the verge of tears. Momiji said "just so you know Hatori is almost completely blind in his left eye. He used to have a girlfriend her name was Kana she was really nice they were going to get married but Akito get angry so very angry. He said they weren't allowed to get married and he lashed out on Hatori's eye. He never blamed Akito but Kana always blamed herself. He ended up taking her memories to make her happy. He doesn't want you to end up like her."

My face wavered for a second but I changed it back in an instant. I saw Momiji move to the floor so I sat next to him. I said "I know it may not be the best idea but I am here to stay and I know Toruh will feel the same if anything happens to you guys I will do anything in my power to keep you safe I don't want you guys hurting anymore than you have. You guys don't say much but I can see the hurt in your happy eyes I may not know your full story but I can help you out in anyway." I saw Momiji light up a bit I hugged him and heard Hatori walk in with Shigure.

I asked Shigure what he was doing here and he said "my sixth sense told me to come!" Hatori was quick to make a remark as they argued and me and Momiji just stood there. Hatori gave me a camera I looked at it a bit confused and he said "I told you I would give it if you came." He never said that line ever but I went along with it.

I asked him and said "you are the dragon zodiac correct?" Him and Shigure just stood there as I said "hm I don't think you would be a real dragon so maybe the start of a dragon from the stories, oh a sea horse!" He stared at me while Shigure started laughing super loud. Hatori face palmed in embarrassment. I said "I personally like sea horses so I think that is cool!" He seemed to losses up from his tense state and he said "I'm sorry for today."

We started walking out and left Momiji and Shigure behind and while we were walking Hatori said "so do you have any idea on why they don't turn when you hug them? Are you sure you are a girl?" I groaned and said "yes I am sure I am a girl and when Kagura came over to the house I hugged her and she didn't change either so I don't know." He looked deep in thought as we were about to go down a set of stairs and he tripped.

I grabbed his hand and helped him upright and said "stupid you almost fell!" He looked surprised that I actually helped him he stood there and looked at me I looked back and forth as he suddenly looked away and began walking again. After I had grabbed his hand I got an almost flash back type of thing it was many memories of what seemed like to be him and his soon to be wife. I stood there frozen as all the memories came to me.

I stood there as I finished the memories and I felt someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Hatori with a worried face. I gasped and said "what the hell was that." He looked confused and said "what happened?" I said "memories." He still looked confused and I said "your memories were there!" I panicked a bit and he was still wondering what I meant. I grabbed my head and crouched down. He crouched down in front of me and said "what do you mean my memories?"

I said " after I grabbed your hand I got a flash of memories that aren't mine in my head it was you and a young lady and you and blood and bandages." His eyes widened and he said "tell me everything you saw!" I said "I saw you getting pushed by a person with black hair and you fell into a mirror and there was blood on your face and Shigure was there holding the person back. Then there was another one of you and a lady out of a field or something and you had a hand on her head as she was crying. And after your bandages fell off." He looked as if he saw a ghost.

Hatori grabbed my shoulders and asked me if I was ok. He said "don't tell anyone ok." I nodded and stood up and he did as well. We both walked the rest of the way to the entrance in silence I saw Shigure there he looked at me but I looked away he looked at Hatori and he did the same. Shigure asked but we didn't respond. As I was going to walk out I saw a car pass bye with the person from the memory.

After I left the place I ran home as fast as I could once I got home. I busted through the door and saw all three of them looking at me I jumped onto Tohru and gave her a hug. She hugged me back as the two boys saw me and her hug it warmed their hearts.

I went over and hugged Yuki and the I had to fight Kyo for a hug but he finally let me. Tohru asked "so what did you do today?" I said "to much next time i am bringing one of you with me!" Kyo said "where the hell did you go?" I said "shush Kyo I had a long day." They all rolled their eyes at me. But all I could think about was Hatori's memories did the other members have it this bad as well I want to help them all.

Sorry for any spelling errors I wanted to put out a new chapter as soon as possible because I have gotten many Votes THANK YOU!