Scary?

Our teacher said "this is the Last lecture you will hear for while it's over have a good summer break." I smiled and jumped up with Uotani we were ready to party. Tohru seemed a little scared of us of how excited we were.

Hana came up and had a hat on a floater and some other summer stuff it was kinda weird where did she even get that from? Uotani said "it's like summer threw up on her." I said "yup it's amazing." Some kids came up and said to Hana "the remedial class schedule is posted in the hall way." Hana said "no need I didn't get a single failing grade." The boys said "NOT ONE!?"

Uotani said "I'm guessing you didn't really like the idea of being stuck in a classroom with no AC all summer long." She said "correct last year was quite horrid." The boys said "THATS WHAT KEPT YPU FROM FAILING?! But if it was that simple couldn't you just pass your exams every time?" Hana yes "yes I contemplated that same possibility myself. However I find I have no motivation.None."

Hana said "anyways now that we are finally free how shall we spend our afternoon?" Uotani said "sorry I have work count me out." Tohru said "yup I was gonna pick up an extra job for the summer to make some more money." Uotani said "are you crazy you already do all the cooking and cleaning in that house you don't need to get an extra job! I forbid it!" Tohru said "no really their the ones who are taking care of me."

Hana said "they could do better. Anyways speaking of men the other day you mentioned encountering one at work Uotani. Which job did you meet him at?" Uotani said "oh that was the store. And just that we're clear he not all that similar to our Tohru. It was more of his clumsiness reminded me of her." Hana said "is he very scatter brained as well?" Tohru said "uh clumsy? Scatter brained?"

Uotani said "anyway I haven't seen the man around since then. Too bad. If he did drop by it would be the worst thing ever." I wish Uotani could see him again she doesn't show it but she definitely likes him.

It was time to go home I was walking with the boys and Tohru. Tohru said "I always get so excited about the start of summer it kinda silly isn't it." Kyo said "ya know your a real air head." Yuki said " a moron like you shouldn't be talking. Insulting other people's intelligence." Kyo said "Moron? Me!? Where do you get off on calling me that?"

Yuki came up and said "so Honda's should we puvk up some groceries on our way home?" Kyo said "hey don't ignore me!!! You can't just pick a fight and run off like that you damn rat!" Yuki said "Thai exact reaction is why I call you a moron. Dumb cat." Kyo was now growling.

Tohru tried to cut the tension and said "what do you think we should have for dinner tonight?" Haru voice said "ginger pork." We looked over and he was standing in the sprinklers and he said "ginger pork sounds perfect." Yuki said "what are you doing?" Haru said "cooling off." Kyo said "yeah I know that makes sense and all but I gotta tell ya. Standing and spacing under the sprinklers looks pretty freaking weird."

Momiji came out of nowhere and yelled "Gotchaaa!!!" He sprayed Kyo in the face with a water gun. I busted out laughing until Kyo grabbed Momiji's hair and started pulling it I jumped over and unhanded him from Kyo and gave him a hug while sticking my tongue out at Kyo.

After school Momiji took us somewhere and he said "I have the best idea of where to start our summer break." Momiji seemed really excited so I was to.

We got there and it was

A
     HAUNTED
                            HOUSE!??!??!?!!

I've never did good with scary stuff

Flash back
I was walking in the house and Tohru popped out of nowhere and scared the living hell out of me and I uhhhhhh I may have punched her in the face and given her a black eye. HHAHAHhahah........

End of flashback

I was kinda nervous I hated being scared because I always got violent cuz of it.  Yuki said "before we go in we should see if everyone is ok with it." They turned to see me with a dark expression and Tohru with a scared one. Haru said "I'm guessing that is a no." Momiji had tears in his eyes and said "you don't want to go?" Tohru said "NO I mean yes I'm scared because haunted houses are scary but they say if you clear your mind then even fire will feel cool! So I just have to run through the fire!"

Tohru went over and asked to go in while Haru was holding me from running away. When we were in there I was scared one because it's damn misters second i didn't want to break anything. We were walking through and two things popped out I didn't dream up I jumped back because of Tohru's screams. I yelled "god damn it you scared me." She was shivering. I said "it's ok it's fake I think." She said "you think!"

I look over and see Momiji laughing at it. What the hell sometimes that kid scares me on his own.  Tohru said "ya know laughing might be a good way to get through this. Hahah." She started walking off and I followed she was laughing at the stuff popping out at us while I just glared at them trying to intimidate a fake object this is a new type of low.

She fell to the floor while I was ready to square up with one of the robot things. She said "fine I have no choice!" She closed her eyes and started walking off I was going to follow her but one popped out right in front of me so I might have threw a puch or two or maybe three. Also Tohru bumped into the wall it was a disaster.

I went over and was watching her bump into all types of stuff she tripped and Kyo and Yuki both said hold my hand while they were arguing I grabbed it such annoying little punks. Also Momiji came over and held my hand as we walked so I wouldn't punch anything else. Haru came up and said "I have an idea you could try making up stories." Tohru opens up her eyes.She said "like how?"

Another one popped up and he said

"see this one right here is actually a kind considerate young man who loves animals and cooking. On Sunday's. He does volunteer work for his community. He's a real catch. All the ladies in town want him for a husband. His one flaw... is his soft heart. But as many people do, he has a sorrowful past that still pains him. When he was just ten years old his mother disappeared from his life. It was cold outside rain pouring. She gently covers him with a hand knitted sweater. Her soft hands her sweet voice. The tears spilling down her cheeks . That is what he remembered. The last memory he has of his mother. The next morning she was gone. The little boy was left with his alcoholic father. An enormous amount of debt and that hand knitted sweater. However he believed in his mother's tears that night and would never bear a grudge against her. And so he worked hard and lived frugally until he was finally able to lay his fathers debt. At night he would embrace the sweater his mother left behind and dream of the day he would be able to see her face once again. That day is today. His mother is coming here to see him."

Kyo said "what are you doing over here?"

Haru continued " she wouldn't have abandoned the son she loved so deeply if she hadn't been desperate but in time she came to regret the decision. She had made that night. And today she will tell her son in her own words why she left."  A monster popped out and he broke off the head. He said "a touching reunion." Kyo yelled while Momiji and Tohru were holding hands in bliss that they were reunited while I was just thinking of the easiest way to die in this room after that.

After that we were taken to the manager he said "honestly I would call your parents and make them pay for this." I was annoyed but I had a sorrowful face on to hopefully get out easy. He said he was gonna go but Momiji said. "Wait sir! We will pay whatever you want just don't separate them again!" Tohru said "he right! They belong together!"

Kyo said "you moron! Haru was just making up a story!" The next thing I knew the Manager was crying tears real tears?! So I guess we got off the hook? I'm over this day to much has happened.

Thanks for reading that scene with Haru always makes me laugh  sorry for any misspellings

Hope you enjoyed love you all💕🙂