Mom i miss you

This morning Tohru told me that Kyo and Yuki were going to tag along with us when we go to see mom at her grave. I was a bit surprised they would even want to go but I was kinda happy because Uotani and Saki were going to go to.

Uotani was saying "I can't believe it I still would like to think that Kyoko would just come out of nowhere saying that this is a just one sick joke." And she started on Moms crimson butterfly days so cool when Momiji started running saying he was playing a game a Tohru freaked out trying to get him from getting hurt.

I went home while Tohru went to work when she came home she told me all about Momiji while crying I was comforting her so that's what those memories were I saw them but couldn't price them together that day.

The next day we were going to see mom at her grave so I put on her biker jacket that mom gave me Uotani had one to match me. I walked out of my room and Kyo said "what the hell is that." I said "my moms jacket from her gang bicker days she was so bad ass!" He looked a bit confused but I ignored him and walked out with Tohru and Yuki while Kyo followed.

We met up with Uotani and Saki and Kyo said "you guys to can't anyone dress normal!" Then Uotani went on a tangent about how cool mom was while I agreed with her while we walked.

When we got there I saw that her grave looked clean and had some of moms favorite food on it so I figured it was gramps. Yuki asked something while Tohru answered "oh my dad died from a cold when me and y/n were little so we didn't know him."

I probably was a lot more sad looking than Tohru I wasn't as good at being happy at times like this but she was somehow. I remember the day it happened we were called out of class I wondered why both of us were called and when she told us I didn't wait for her to say another word or even move I grabbed Tohru's hand and ran with her. I was horrified about what happened I wondered what to do what I could do there was nothing I felt completely useless.

I watched as Uotani was trying to arrange the flowers key work trying I slapped her hand away while she pouted as me and Yuki fixed them. We then started to set up I then got up and went to find Kyo he walked away.

I saw him and Saki talking and I said "oh sorry for interrupting but we are ready." Saki nodded while I grabbed Kyos hand it tensed a bit them relaxed as I saw memories like usual I saw a small but crying for his mother it was Kyo and I saw blood. It then cut to a small boy and a man with long hair talking while playing with fireworks.

I then fell out of the memories and continued walking with him and saw the food all set down Kyo yelled "what the hell we are not eating in a cemetery what if the priest sees!" Uotani said "well just apologize no big deal now sit your ass down!" After that me and Uotani started talking about how cool mom was while the others listening not daring to accidentally say the wrong thing.

After we were all done we headed home I saw Yuki sitting in his room so I knocked and he allowed me in I just gave him a quick hug and thanked him for coming with us while I headed downstairs and saw Kyo I came up behind him and gave him a hug and thanked him as well. I then walked out and saw Tohru sleeping outside on the patio so picked her up and carried her upstairs so she wouldn't get sick outside.

Today was a sad day but I couldn't show weakness so when I took my shower of the day I completely broke down in the shower taking an extra 10 minutes than usual. But right when I was done I acted as if nothing happened but I truly just miss my mom.

The end sorry for another short chapter fam 😩🥲