Rin and Yun-Yun

Tohru was on the phone when she yelled "Grandpa Collapsed!?" I quickly looked over and she seemed worried as the conversation continued. I saw Shigure grab the phone and he started talking I said "hey Tohru is Grandpa ok?" She said "he should be he just strained his back."

I look over and see Shigure hang up the phone I face palmed who hangs up someone else's call. He said " You guys can go visit your grandpa tomorrow and for your parent teacher conference I shall be taking the role as your guardian!"  Me and Tohru both yelled "HUHH!?!??!?!?" Shigure would be the worst parent!

I smacked his head while Tohru bowed to him in thanks. Shigure probably just wants to go so he can see school girls! What a creep. Suddenly the door opened it was Kyo. We greeted him and he said "what's up with the meeting in the hallway?" Shigure said "just talking about parent teacher conference's since the Honda's grandpa strained his back I shall go for him!"

Kyo said "whatever I'm goin to bed." He walked away while Tohru told him goodnight. Shigure asked Yuki about his parents and he seemed to be conflicted.

The next day we were all sitting around at school while Haru played his game. I was playing with Momiji and his stuffed animal. Haru asked "where is Kyo?" Tohru "I don't know but if I had to guess it would be on the roof. I don't know why but he seems really down lately."

Suddenly Momiji grabbed my hand and said "come on let's go get a drink!" I followed him and Tohru while we walked.

After school I had to help a little with some stuff Manabe set me up with so he wouldn't have to do it how annoying. Once I was done I started heading home I was so over this day I just wanted to sleep.

But I saw Haru holding Yukis bag I said "is that Yukis?" He looked back and nodded I followed him and saw Rin with Yuki. I walked up to Rin and said "when did you get here?" She looked over at Haru and seemed shocked. I said "hmm." She looked right in my eyes as she was pleading for help to get away. I said quietly "Rin do what you need to do if you need I will cover for you."

She still stayed in her place so I backed up a bit and watched as Haru stepped up and went to touch her but she backed up. He said "so you really don't need me.... I might as well die now." Rins eyes widened and she looked right at him I could tell there was something else to them. He suddenly went over and kissed her. That's was what I was missing they are together.

He said "are you still the same unable to stand on your own?" Suddenly she slapped him and ran. I said "I will be back!" As I ran after her I could tell she was hurt seeing him as if it brought back bad memories.

I ran until I found her I gave her a big hug she said "let go!" I said "it's ok Rin it's just a hug it's not gonna hurt you." She scoffed and just let me hug her as if she really wanted to hug back but couldn't. I said "you can talk if you want I will listen but if you just wanna hug and stay silent we can do that to." She sniffled a little as her head went down in the crook of my neck and her arms wrapped around me.

We stayed that way for awhile till she let go and bowed and went on her way hopefully that hug helped her. I just realized that I missed our meet up with grandpa hopefully he doesn't mind all he does is call me my moms name anyways he almost sees me as her it's hard sometimes I don't want to be her I just want her back.

I walked back and was walking in the door when I was suddenly stopped by Haru he said "you know her?" I said " Rin yeah I know her." He nodded and said "what did she say about me?" I said "nothing she doesn't talk much we just hugged." His eyes widened he said "hugged huh?" I said " yup." He said "at least she's letting you." I nodded as he walked to Shigures room. She doesn't seem to open up much.

I was bored and saw Kyo and Tohru were talking together so I decided to go to Yuki. After I changed into some comfy clothes went to Tukis room and I opened up his door without knocking because I like to mess with him. I said "Yun-Yun!" He quickly looked over as he was taking his tie off. He said "yes?"

I smiled as I went over and hugged him. I'm so glad that he doesn't transform with me I don't know how I would survive without his touch. I said "I missed you Yun-Yun." He said "we have been together most of the day." I said "ok and I can't miss my boyfriend!?" He stifled a laugh as he said "I still need to change." I said "oh I will leave." He said "you can stay." I blushed as I jumped on his bed and buried my face in his pillows. I said "hurry up I'm not watching."

I listened as I heard his clothes shuffle. I tried not to think of how he looked because it would just make me blush even more. He said "you can look now." I picked up my head as he smiled lightly and used his hand to pick up my head and said "your blushing." I rolled my eyes and he came closer and gave me a kiss.

We talked for while till I had to go back to my room so no one would get suspicious we were pretty good at hiding our relationship but I still felt bad for not telling Tohru but she's not the best at keeping secrets.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for any misspellings