School defence force🧍🏻‍♀️

Today we were back at school what a drag! I was walking around with Yuki before class since he is the President and I'm the Vice Vice President we were walking the halls making sure everything was ok since we just came back.

I saw some Yuki fan club girls come up to us well more like him they kinda just ignored me. Kinda annoyed me but I couldn't show it because no one knows we are dating. The girl with the bangs handed him a box of chocolates that said 'summer sweethearts' she said "I hope you like them!" Yuki said "oh thanks that very nice. I feel bad though I didn't get you anything."

She said "it's fine just giving you a gift is enough for me." The other one said "yeah you don't need to worry about that stuff Yuki!" Bangs and the other one were day dreaming and looked like they were in heaven. She said "so enough of that what did you do this break Yuki?!"

He said "oh we just went to the beach that's all." They were about to start discussing it when a girl with brown hair jumped in front of Yuki and said "hmm what's this go something yummy?!" She pointed to the box of chocolates. And then suddenly she called him yun yun WHAT THE HELL!?

Me and the other girls all had the same look on our faces horrified. Yuki even looked confused. The fan girls said "are you liking us or something?!" She said "yup sure thing." I wanted to laugh she was kinda funny. Yuki said he wanted to talk to her so I walked with them.

Yuki said "how did you even come up with that name?" She said Kimi wasn't the first one to start calling you that." Suddenly I heard Manabe he said " Hey Yun Yun Vice Vice how are you?! Long time no see!" He same over and put his hand on both of our shoulders asking us how our breaks were. They both said that they were looking for us so we went to the room.

Manabe opens the door and said "Our fearless leader is here!!!" This small boy went to introduce himself but got interrupted by Manabe making fun of him. Suddenly he girl said "sorry I forgot to introduce myself . My names Kimi Todo and im a secretary just like him! I'm might get confused sometimes but you will be patient with me. Right? Just you wait Yun Yun. I won't ever let you down."

Manabe came over and said "don't let the cutesy act fool you this girl is-" he was cut off by her punching him and saying in a deep voice "shut up and mind your own business." Manabe started falling to the ground dramatically I sighed this is to much for me to handle I got dragged into this for what?! Huh?!

Manabe said "hey prez wanna make a speech or something?" Yuki said "right, Hello everyone, Welcome. I'm glad your here. As members of the student council we have many important duties and we'll have to work together to fulfill them all. I'm not perfect and I won't pretend to be. The truth is I still have a lot to learn. But I swear I'll work hard. And I'm hoping... I can count on all of you to work with me."

Manabe said "sure thing! All right you heard the man were all in this together! Go team!" The shorty said "so your actually gonna pull your weight then?" Manabe said "what are you talking about I'm the Vice President of this outfit. I'm gonna work my but off you'll see! And plus I have my Vice Vice President to help me!" I groaned and he shook me.

Literally not even 10 minutes later he was asleep so much for that.

Later I was with Machi doing some work when that little short bastard walked in yelling at her for making a mess of her papers. I looked at him and spread my papers all over the desk while I smiled. He growled in annoyance while I continued to make a mess on the table. He continued to complain while I gave him a noogie messing up his hair while I laughed.

Kimi asked me and Machi to come with her while she bribed a male teacher to give her his white board. We moved it back to the classroom where our meetings would be held. Manabe said he wanted to put the board to use because he wanted to talk about something.

He started writing something on the board 'school defense force' ' color assignments agreement' Manabe said "ok any color requests? Spit elm out now." While short stack basically has a stick up his ass while whining once again. Manabe said he wanted to be black because he was cool and mysterious and red was for Yuki because he was the leader.

Manabe said "ok who's pink Machi, Y/n or Kimi?" I said "I can be pink I don't really care." Kimi suddenly gasped and said "no I should be pink! Pink matches me best and it's my favorite color!!! It has to be me no question!!!" Yuki said "uh Todo calm down it's just a color nothing to get worked up about." She suddenly fell to the floor crying about how Yuki was being so mean.

I groaned as I sat down next to Machi and I said "hey Machi do you have a color you want?" She looked up with an almost confused face and I said "you remind me of green cuz Machi is kinda like Matcha." She nodded lightly as Kimi came over and chose yellow for her and shook her head up and down for her.

Manabe suddenly smacked his hand on the board and said "This is crazy what idiot even suggested this!?" We all froze that idiot. Yuki went over and crossed off Black and put Swamp brown for Manabe while he cried.

Soon it was finally time to go home I was so happy these fools have made me loose at least some brain cells. Manabe and Kimi both said goodbye as they left just leaving me and Yuki. I looked at the board and linked my arms with Yuki and said "ready to go home Yun Yun?" He said "not you to." I smiled and said "I'm kidding Yuki." He smiled as we walked out of the room.

Yuki told me he needed to do something so I said I would come with him. I helped the girl finish watering some of the flowers while Yuki took some seedlings and said he would transport them for her. I was watering them almost done when I heard Yuki and Manabe yelling I said "uhh I will be back." She nodded and I took off seeing them both sitting on the floor next to each other with the seedlings on the floor.

I groaned and said "so what happened here?" Manabe said "Heyo Vice Vice prez wanna clean this up for me?" I flicked his head and said "I'm your dreams boy." Suddenly the girl we were helping came up and yelled at Manabe while I laughed.

After we were walking back home Yuki suddenly hugged me and said "you make me really happy." I said "I'm glad I do. You make me even happier." He said "can I kiss you?" I blushed and said "Yukiiiiiii you can't just go around embarrassing me like that we're dating now you don't have to ask!" I covered my face hiding my flustered state.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them away and pulled my waist towards him while he cupped my face and kissed me. He pulled away and put my hair behind my ear as he smiled and let go acting like he didn't even do anything as I stood there flustered and he said "are you just gonna stand there princess?" I blushed and said "huh!?" He said "what I didn't say anything."

I groaned this man is gonna kill me. I walked in front of him so he couldn't see how my face looked I was still blushing thinking about how he called me 'princess'

Hehehehe cute, sorry for any misspellings. Love you!!!!!

Anyways I'm gonna message all my followers that I love them so don't be surprised lol. I just wanna show I'm grateful for all of you!!!!

Also You can message me at any time if you wanna talk or rant I will listen if I don't answer I'm most likely asleep.