Yuki?

We were sitting at the table while it was raining hard. Tohru said "this is a pretty bad storm." Yuki said "uh-huh and it's only getting worse to." Shigure said "and ya know on days like today... they appear." I said "who's they?" He said "during the summer they're very common around this area. Very" lightning struck right after he said that this is just like the beginning of a terrible scary movie.

Tohru said "what who your scaring me." Suddenly someone slams open the door and Tohru screams I looked and it was just Momiji. He was excited and said that we were going to go somewhere. Yuki asked where and he said "I reserved one of the Soma vacation houses for us!Our ultimate summer getaway begins tomorrow!"

Tohru seemed surprised while Yuki seemed almost relieved I looked over to Shigure day dreaming about something probably perverted. Momiji turned to us and said "You two took off work right? You have to come this is our big day off." Tohru said "oh do you think we would be welcomed?" Momiji said "ja! I invited Haru, Harry, Aya, Rit-chan, Kisa, Hiro, and Kagura too!" Yuki said "can we un invite someone specially my brother."

Momiji said "so your going to come with us right?" Tohru said "um maybe." I said "I count me in I need a break like this I already took off work." Shigure said "if you want to go then go Tohru. There is no need to be shy." Tohru said "then ya I will go." Momiji gasped and said "Stag beetles! And Hercules beetles too!"  Shigure said "maybe I will go as well." Yuki said "you don't have work?" Shigure smiled and said "nope!" I said "stop lying to yourself."

Shigure said " well don't you have homework to do?" I said "nope I finished it all the first day I got it I like to call it a speed run!"😏 Yuki and Momiji said that they were also almost done. Tohru stayed quiet she must have forgot good thing I didn't I already did most for her but  I left some for her to do because she would be mad if I did it all. We all went up to our room and she pulled out her homework while Yuki did it with her. I plopped on the bed and grabbed our hat that we got from a boy awhile ago I don't even know who he is. I saw Yuki watching me as I put on the hat he seemed a little lost in thought.

I was sitting watching them with my hat on and when they were about done Yuki said "I was wondering that hat doesn't really seem your style is it yours?" Tohru said "no it isn't ours I got lost one time when I was a little girl and this hat belonged to the boy who helped me. I've held onto it ever since that day. I don't remember who he was or where he came from I don't even remember what he looked like." Yuki said "why did you keep it? It's so old and beat up."  I said "because it's a precious memory. He saved her and I gave him a hug but I didn't get to look at his face kinda sad."

Yukis POV
I remember that day I returned that girl to her house and gave her my hat. I then saw another girl with tears in her eyes running up to me I was tired so I couldn't run anymore and she hugged me a long nice warm hug at that moment I wasn't worried about transforming I was so happy the first true hug I have ever gotten. But when she pulled away i didn't transform at all she whispered a quick thank you and ran back. Could this girl who was the first to ever give me a real hug be y/n?

Y/n POV

I saw Yuki about to tell me something till Momiji busted in the room and yelled "Kyo is coming!!! Too!" Tohru said "I'm so glad!" Tohru were doing their little happy banter while I grabbed the hat and placed it on the desk.

The next day we were all packed up and ready to go I was so excited to go to the beach. As we were leaving Shigure informed us that he would no be able to go for awhile but he would be there later. He said "and while I'm not there you will have to protect our twins here!" Kyo and Yuki both said that it would be easier without him there.

Once we were there I changed into my two piece red swimsuit that Uotani and Hana kinda picked out for me and I followed Kisa and Tohru into the ocean while I looked for shells. Suddenly I saw Tohru paddling away in the water I sighed and swam over quickly to he and pulled her head out so she could breath she never breaths when swimming. Kyo jumped over I went away so they could talk.

I swam over to Kisa while I saw Hiro eyeing her. I got out and said sat next up Hiro and I said "Kisa would be so happy if you joined her!" He said "I'm not a child like you." I groaned and said "your supposed to be the kid though have some fun and win your woman!" He groaned and blushed at me calling Kisa his Woman.

After I was done with Hiro I went over Yuki and said "come and swim with us!" He blushed a little and nodded walking over with me as I ran over. Once we were in the water I herd Haru and Kyo yelling about racing. Yuki went up to Tohru and said "I like your swim suit it's cute." I kinda felt a little jealous he didn't say anything about mine. He looked over while Tohru talked to Kisa and he picked up my chin and looked me in the eyes and said "don't worry you look very pretty don't pout I don't like seeing you like that." I blushed hard and nodded.

Haru came over and said "Yuki were going to race."  Kyo said "like that's gonna get me going I don't care what that damn rat does!" Yuki said "alright I'm in." Kyo's jacket came off and he was suddenly in the mood for the challenge. We all laughed at them.

Once it was darker we went back and Kyo went early because he didn't like loosing the swim race to Yuki. We were walking back and I heard Hiro yell "hey idiot you dropped this!" He had her pocket book with mom hanging out. She thanked him for picking it up and he said "so what's the deal why do you only carry I picture of your mom? Shouldn't you have one of your dad too? Seriously it's always mom this mom that but you had another parent though. Sounds like you got some real issues."

Momiji called us I could tell Tohru was sad at what he said I kinda was to I don't even remember what my father looks like that's terrible. Tohru ran off while I watched Kisa and Hiro argue Kisa ran off. I groaned such a stubborn little prick. I walked over to him and said "hey kid." He said "just go away i only make her sad."

I said "hey! I'm not pitting you I'm kinda mad at you right now but I know you live Kisa so I will help you. Honestly I don't remember what my father looks like he died when we were young and we don't have any pictures of him it's hard on us so we held out mom very close if you must know. Anyways with Kisa you just need to apologize to Tohru and try to seem sincere and apologize to Kisa she can't stay mad at you. Man up Hiro you need her and she needs you don't be a little prick even more!" His eyes were wide open and he slouched his head. I patted his back as we headed off.

Later that night I saw Tohru on the balcony I went up to her and hugged her I knew she was crying because what Hiro said I was to but he's only a kid and he's been through stuff to or I would have sent his ass to the moon. Who knew a kid could be a bully to two teenage girls.

The next day Tohru Momiji and Kisa were looking for beetles but I kinda stayed away I HATE BUGS HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM. So I just watched from afar heheh. Tohru came to me with one and I hid behind Yuki hell naw I am not touching that thing.

Later when we were back in the house Yuki got a fever so I made him lay down with a wet town on his forehead to cool him down I was kinda worried since it came out of nowhere. I was sitting with my back to the couch next to Yuki wasn't going to leave him but Tohru was hanging out somewhere else so I stayed. He started playing with my hair.

He said " I'm not ready yet but one day I will have something to tell you. Something real. That's not true it's not. It's not all darkness. There's light now too. And with light now theirs hope. Hope for something better. When the time comes I'd be happy if you'd listen." He smiled as he leaned in and kissed my forehead I blushed as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Hope you enjoy sorry for any misspellings hope your having a great day!