AYAMEEEE

I was in the kitchen with Kyo messing with him giving him chives because I know he hates them. I got bored so I went to go see what Toruh was doing with Yuki and I saw a snake aw hell naw before I knew it that hoe was in my clothes! I felt it go between my boobs.I screamed as loud as a little girl when I saw Yuki run up to me.

I was running around trying to get the snake out when it suddenly just popped out I saw the look on Yukis face. Yuki grabbed the snake and started marching over to the house. I felt weirded out after that. So I saw Toruh and we walked together.

We were back I saw Yukis dark face as he said "skin and cook this snake now." He sounded serious so I loooked at Shigure and he said "oh Ayame!" Kyo said "Ayame?!" I was confused I'm guessing me is a zodiac as well.

Shigure grabbed him and put him in a room on some clothes when Yuki started saying why we should skin him still while Ayame said "well when I was in snake form I have to keep warm so when I saw this wonderful queen I had to take shelter!" I looked at him as he opened the door I thought are all somas this attractive he had the beauty of a princes and the act of a prince.

Shigure said "I'm guessing you're here to meet the girls." Ayame nodded then started creepily flirting with Shigure awkward. and said "yes a beautiful princess and a queen now shall the princess get me a drink and some luncheon." I laughed at boldness and I said "get it yourself perv." He looked offended and said "ok to show my respect I shall take princess to lunch myself!"

He grabbed Toruh and ran with her I didn't bother to follow I was still a bit creeped out by him a man the same age as Shigure literally in between my BOOBS! If he wasn't a soma he would probably be dead. Lol.

When Toruh got back I saw that sneaky little snake in Toruhs shirt so he get to her to got to feel the twins boobs if I wasn't afraid of snaked I would have grabbed him out.

After that me and Toruh went to sleep. The next morning we woke up to Kyo screaming I tiredly went down stairs and saw Ayame saying "Yuki locked his door so I had no other choice but to sleep with Kyo!" Kyo said " WELL SHIGURE HAS A ROOM TO!" Ayame said "well Shigure never lets me get a lick of sleep." I was petrified and Shigure said "careful honey think of the kids."

I probably died and came back to life in the moment. Kyo was yelling Yuki looked beyond annoyed while I was just sitting next them Toruh looked the same as me confused as hell.

Ayame said "oh no worries tonight I shall sleep in the darling twins room!" And Yuki and Kyo yelled "GO HOME NOW."

At school we were doing some cleaning while talking about Yuki and Ayame and Momiji said "yeah who is taking care of Ayame's shop?" I looked at him wondering what kind of shop? When Toruh took the words out of my mouth and asked herself. Momiji explained and Ayame is just sounding even more creepy by the second he owns a shop for 'men's fantasies'. WHAT THE HELL MENS FANTASIES.

Once we got home I saw Ayame and he said "I was hoping to spend more time with the girls!" He may be a bit of a creep but he is quite entertaining. I saw him with a book with pictures I looked over and he said "yeah come and look see how I looked in my high school dayyss!" He had long hair in the pictures as well.

And after I asked "wow they let you have long hair!" He started on his story and he said these exact words "so I'd like to make the following proposal to the youth out there struggling with adolescent lust Suffer no longer!!! That's right from this day forward direct your list to ME! It is only natural that I the students representative should bear the burdens of their desire! And as the acts will be between men there will be less cause for fear. Indeed I know you must be wondering! Am I a bottom or a top! WELL I AM A BOTTOM ALL THE WAY!!!" After he said that he said "end of the story!"