Kyo

Today was the first day that Kyo would be going to out school I felt kinda bad that he was surrounded by all of those girls... after all they were kinda annoying he finally snapped and lashed out on a girl pinning her to the ground then he jumped out of the window
Tohru and Yuki looked shocked I stood up and said "I will go see if he is alright." I the followed his suit and jumped out of the window as well sticking the landing gracefully. I saw Yukis big eyes as well as Tohru looking to see if I was ok. I put I thumb up then walked over to where Kyo walked.

I saw him sitting and I walked over to him and said "hey Kyo" he looked up at me and rolled his eyes and was going to yell until shushed him and said "please don't yell I hate it just talk." He said "yeah whatever all these girls are crazy I don't know how to deal with it." I nodded and said "if you need me to beat someone I will." He looked up at me with a shocked look I smirked menacingly and then said "I'm just kidding!" He then rolled his eyes playfully at me and was going to say something till Yuki came up and said " why did you have to make such a scene Kyo." Kyo now looked mad once again. Yet Yuki was calm and collected and attractive may I add!

Suddenly they were arguing till Tohru ran up Kyo was trying to fight Yuki and Tohru wanted to stop them but she tripped and fell on me which caused me to fall on Kyo. I was laying on Kyo for a second and I realized and made a face. We were both there in shock till he said "are you a dude?!" I yelled back "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM A DUDE?" He said "no but why didn't I transform?" I said "I don't know I'm so confused but I promise I'm a girl I would prove it but I don't really want to show you my ya know my stuff." His face turned red as he yelled "HELL NO." Yuki then grabbed me off of Kyo and looked at kyo with a glare till Yuki said "uhm y/n if you don't mind would you try hugging me to see if I transform?" I nodded a hugged him he didn't transform either.

We were all left shocked I had no idea why they didn't transform I then tried again and hugged Kyo and he didn't change Tohru looked shocked as well. Kyo was grimacing the whole time I hugged him and Yuki had a small blush when I hugged him. We were all shocked well I was more than shocked by what they have told me i should have transformed them I was overwhelmed so to get away I said "we should go back to class now." They nodded as I went up the stairs back to the classroom I was thinking am I a boy but I have a Coochie and boobs and my birth certificate said female so what am I missing I am pretty smart I will just have to think about it later right now I have school and I have to make sure Kyo... and others makes it out alive and watch Yuki because he hates Kyo so I have to make sure Yuki is ok today also.

After school I headed to work at the Dojo to do a lesson with the kids i always liked working with them even though I don't really like kids. I headed back to the Sohma house hold. Tohru didn't know I trained with the kids she thought I just cleaned here but that is why I got so much money from this job I worked and cleaned and it is a very popular Dojo around here so I always got payed per student with was quite a lot. I save some of my extra money for things Tohru would need she is not the best at keeping money for her needs.

I finally got to the main path way to the house when I felt someone behind me I waited till they got closer and then i felt a hand on my shoulder I grabbed it and flipped it. It was only after that I realized it was Kyo I hurried and helped him and and said "sorry I didn't know it was you it was a instinct to attack." He said "hell I didn't think a girl like you could have that much power!" I chuckled and said "you can't tell Tohru but I have trained in Martial arts for a long time now and I think of myself as pretty strong." He said " why did you take up Martial arts?" I said "to protect Tohru we had to deal with bullies since children so my mom put me in Karate lessons and I used my new skills a lot and I will use them now because I promised my mom that I would protect Tohru till I can't anymore ." He looked shocked and said "wow that is something." He wasn't sure how to respond

I said "sorry I over shared again we should get back now. I started walking again trying to get back faster because I hate awkward conversations. I kept walking till I heard Kyo say "I know what you mean I wish I had someone who would protect me through everything." I turned to look at him and his trying not to be sad sad face. I said "I know my life has been trouble but I can only imagine what you have gone through I am not going to make a big deal out of it but just know I am sorry." He looked confused and then out of no where I said " just know that Tohru loves the year of the cat she always has has a special place in her heart for the cat." After that I started walking again.

I finally got back and I took off my shoes and went into the house. Tohru was already there like I figured she said "hey y/n dinner will be done soon so go and change if you want but be down soon!" I nodded and patted her head and walked up stairs and went to our room and looked through my clothes I got a short cropped shirt it almost looked like a sports bra it didn't even cover my whole stomach but I said whatever and I put on some sweat pants. I walked down stairs and saw Tohru serving out the food on the table I sat down next to Yuki and he looked me up and down I noticed and said "is something wrong Yuki?" His face became a bit red and he didn't say anything. Kyo just said "Why the hell are you wearing a bra at dinner?!" I busted out laughing and said "this isn't a bra it's a cropped shirt stupid!" And Shigure said " well it does look very nice if I do say so myself." Yuki quickly threw his jacket over me covering my chest and stomach. I groaned and I threw it off and walked upstairs to change again. Stupid boys can't learn to deal with it.

I changed once more to a pink shirt short sleeved shirt. I walked back down and sat down and said "you guys can stop freaking out now." Shigure laughed a bit as Tohru sat down next to Kyo and we all started eating it was delicious like always. Shigure said "ya know Kyo was the one who offered to walk both of you home to make sure that you both made it home safe." Kyo s face turned red and he said "WHATEVER IM NEVER DOING IT AGAIN!" I rolled my eyes a little and Tohru said "okay I am just glad that you are here with us eating a proper meal how are you enjoying it?" He looked for the words to say when he noticed Yukis stare from beside me. He then yelled at him and Tohru said "is the food really that bad?" And Kyo said "it is!" I was mad I used my hair tie and made a finger gun and shot him with it. And whispered "dick head." I'm pretty sure only Yuki heard me and I could tell me was concealing his laugh.

Edited 10/13/21
I'm editing the story to fit the plot I am writing of now. So I'm making Kyo and y/n's relationship more like a brother and sister/ best friends