Going home?

After Kagura left we were all walking to school and Yuki said "with all of this happening I never got to plant anything new in the garden." Toruh said "are you going to plant anything new?" He said "yes strawberries." I got excited and said "I love strawberries!" Kyo softly hit me on the head and said "hurry we're going to be late." And I don't know why but I felt a type of heat in my face and I had no idea where it came from. I was really happy to be here with them.

After school Toruh said "y/n wanna come to the library with me?" I said "yeah let's go." We walked and she picked out some books one on gardening one on martial arts and one on cooking. I thought it was cute how she wanted to get to know the boys interests I already knew Martial arts and a lot about gardening but I let her do her thing."

I watched as she checked out her books and a teacher came in and said "Honda's we got a call for you in the staff room!" I looked at her as she grabbed her books and we walked over. I saw Toruh answer the phone and I just sat there not listening till she dropped her books.

I looked worried at her and said "what happend?!" She looked sad and said "I had gotten to comfortable the house's renovations are done." I felt my stomach drop a bit as well I had also grown to love it there but now we had to leave with our annoying family.

I was so sad as we were getting ready to leave we had to finish cleaning out our room and I saw Toruh with moms picture talking to it I would sometimes do that because mom said "when I die and Toruh talks to me make sure you yell something so I don't get to soft." I always laughed at that we were much more alike than Toruh was to her. I heard her say "I always have been a little on dim side though huh mom?"

Flash back
We were sitting there in class playing fruits basket a boy was assigning fruits to people I got a strawberry while Toruh got a rice ball. I knew it wasn't in a nice way but she did so I said. "NO way I want to be a rice ball!" Everyone looked at me at that time I was a cool student everyone thought I was amazing. Everyone else started praising Toruh that she got the coolest. She smiled while she offered to trade and I said "nope you are the only special rice ball here." I patted her on the head.

I remembered a game when we were little even though she may not have been the brightest I would always be there for her.

Later we finally got to the place we would be living and I was mad I didn't like them they were so fake but Toruh as clueless as ever though they were nice. She yanked them for the both of us because she knew I wouldn't thank them as she was right. We went upstairs to where we would have to share a room with our cousin and she busted into the room and said "Are you done unpacking yet? I can't believe I have to share a room with you." She rolled her eyes and I was about to say something till grandpa came in and said " they need you girls down stairs."

We walked down stairs and The lady I honestly forgot who she was to us because I didn't like her so but I was living in her house so I listened. She said "so when you weren't living here you lived with a single man unchaperoned. I got a private detective." I rolled my eyes at her and groaned while they talked.

They were talking about a criminal record for how many fights I have gotten in to I never got I trouble past my mom. The lady I'm guessing is my aunt said "Kyoko had violent tendencies and the apple doesn't always fall far from the tree. If you are living in this house you need to make sure all of your actions are discrete from now on."

Then that dude who I think is my other cousin went up to Toruh because everyone knew she would tell the truth rather than me and he said "be honest Toruh they didn't do anything to, did they? Anything indecent?" I was about to slap him when my grandpa beat me to it.

Grandpa started roasting them while I was giggling at what he said also agreeing with most of it. After talking Toruh talked about missing the Sohmas she started crying I hugged her and silently cried to but I didn't let her see because I am always strong for her when she can't be. I patted her back as she talked. I pulled away and right infront of me was Yuki my eyes widened I didn't know if it was just my imagination missing him till he said "well let's go home."

Kyo grabbed me and Toruh and said "come on let's go." I smiled a bit at him and his face got a bit red and my face heated up. We walked and Toruh said "when did you guys get here?" He said "you gave us the information so we used it!" I smiled and said "you missed me didn't you." He turned away and said "if you guys didn't want to leave you didn't have to!" My eyes widened a bit they saw the whole thing didn't they.

Toruh started crying I could tell they were happy tears but Kyo was freaking out and she told him she wanted to go home and so did I. She said "but what about our stuff?" Yuki grabbed her hand and Kyo had the other.

I looked at them and said "Hey wait who is gonna hold my hand! Not fair!" Toruh being oblivious to the boys blushing said "you can carry the bags so you don't feel left out!" I love her but she can be really dumb. I looked at her with a uninteresting face and put my hand out and she put the bags in my hand. I groaned and said "you all are so mean I will remember this!" I started walking away from them as they all laughed I mumbled little remarks while they followed me.

We got back and I opened the door and yelled "Shigure did ya miss me?!" He ran in and shoulder punched me and I yanked his hair. While Toruh said "I guess we are moving back in." Shigure said "yes Toruh I am very happy you cook and clean and make it happy here while you sister is just annoying." I gasped dramatically and jumped on him pulling his hair when I touched him he didn't transform either and also when Kagura was her she didn't transform I guess I am just immune to them. Kyo finally had to pull me off while Shigure rubbed his head and said "exactly my point!" I rolled my eyes and him and went up stairs.

💫AYOO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YALL WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE THE MAIN LOVE INTEREST HERE KYO, YUKI OR ANYONE ELSE COMMENT HERE SO I KNOW OR I WILL PICK MYSELF FAM💫

Anyways see y'all later I will try to update as much as I can but I am failing my classes so🏃🏻‍♀️💨

AYO REMBER TO VOTE 😋💅🏼🕺✨🏃🏻‍♀️💨💯😙🤾‍♂️👩‍🦲🌕💫🌝✨💅🏼💃pls