New years kiss;)

Yuki dropped the binders full of work and sighed as he said "finally done with the major events for this year." I said "thank goodness so busy since Manabe always leaves me with his share of the work." Manabe gasped and said "I do plenty of work! Your just dramatic!" I rolled my eyes at him.

Kimi said "how about we celebrate together! Finally being done!" Manabe said "yes! Let's do that." Kimi said "hmmm I think that we can go to this new restaurant! The fancy one close to here they have good lunch deals and tomorrow's perfect since it's the start of winter break. Limos sure you've been wanting to take her there haven't you?" I said "enough with the shy act."

Yuki said "it could double as our end of the year party. I like the idea!" I smiled at him I heard the door open it was Machi. I said "wait a sec what do you say? Will we see you tomorrow?" Kimi said "oh no it's okay! You don't have to be there, Machi. Or you Y/n. Or any one other than Yuki." I glared at her and said "that's less of a party and more of a date." Machi said "I think I'll pass. But thanks." I said "oh no do you already have plans tomorrow?" She said a small no I said "uhm then is it the restaurant? We could go somewhere else!" She said "just stop you don't need to worry about me. Okay? And besides I don't think my personal preferences are any of your business."

I said "yeah hmm I guess your right. But I thought it might help. Oh well." Manabe said "AHHH STOP AIRHEAD STUPID TALK!" I said "SHUT UP IM TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM PUNCHING YOU LOUD MOUTH!" I jumped at his throat while Yuki quickly grabbed me holding me away. Kimi suddenly shouted "I sent all the details for tomorrow! Check your phones." Yuki quickly grabbed a pencil and I paper and said "machi you don't have a Phone do you? I wrote it all down. Here." He gave the paper to her.

I walked out with Kimi as she talked "ugh I feel like Yun-Yun is finally warming up to me! I like him." She started singing "Kimi and Yun-Yun sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I glared at her while she skipped away. I stomped back over to Yuki while Manabe walked away saying his goodbyes. We started walking home and I crossed my arms.

Yuki sighed and said "are you mad at me?" I said "that Kimi is really getting on my nerves! She thinks you like her! And you don't right? RIGHT?!?!??" He laughed and said "calm down my love. I only have feelings for you." He smiled and I blushed and turned away and said "w-well good!" He said "you always look so cute blushing." I said "be quiet." I grabbed onto his arm hugging it while we walked. He whispered in my ear "I love you~" I swear this man will be the death of me. He tickled my side and said "say it backkk." I said "are you whining?" He said "no but say it." I let out a stifled a laugh and said "I love you too Yuki." He smiled and kissed my forehead while we continue walking almost home.

Once we got home they were all asleep so I decided I would go to Yuki's room to sleep and go back in my room early so no one would get suspicious. I followed Yuki to his room and I said "gimme clothes." He chuckled and said "okay." He grabbed a shirt and some pants that I could change into while he got his own. At this point I didn't really care about getting dressed in front of him but he still turned around to be respectful. Ugh I love him.

I jumped into his bed while I waited for him to get changed. After he was done he came over and picked me up while laying down so he could put me on top of him. I snuggled into his chest while he rubbed my back helping me relax so I can sleep. I listened to the rhythm of his heart and the pattern of his breathing. He makes me feel so comfortable and safe.

Later after it was already the afternoon me and Yuki got ready so we could go to the restaurant for our student council "party". I got dressed in a cute-ish outfit that Tohru picked out for me. She put so much effort into the outfit I had to wear it! I walked out of the house with Yuki and he said "you look nice." I said "thank you. You look handsome as usual." He smiled as we held hands for most of the way there till we got closer we let go. Our relationship has been a secret for a long time now but we are still close.

We got in and sat at the table Machi was there I smiled at her while we ate I got Cake! Manabe as usual was annoying me while Yuki was watching me to make sure I wouldn't kill him at the table. After we all ate lunch together we said our goodbyes and left our different ways. Me and Yuki had our usual playful banter while we walked home. He said "oh yeah this New Years I'm gonna go to the estate and go to the banquet. So I won't be there with you for New Years, sorry my love."

I smiled at him and said "don't worry I will just spend time with Tohru."...... when I got home Tohru told me she was going to Masters house with Kyo I definitely don't wanna be a third wheel:(...... I was on the phone with Uo and Hana. They both agreed that we would spend New Years together to let Tohru and Kyo have their bonding time. Shigure allowed them to stay at our house while they were gone. I waved goodbye to the boys and Tohru whole a couple minutes later my two besties arrived. We played games and watched tv. When it hit midnight Uo and Hana smothered me with kisses saying it was an American tradition to excuse their actions. (Not that I mind🙌)

We all fell asleep in random places not even remembering how we got there. Later on after we cleaned up from the night before I heard the door open I saw all of them walk in together Yuki with a bandage on his head. My eyes widened all I wanted to do was run up to him and see what was wrong but I played it off and welcomed them all back.

Later when everyone was settled and Uo and Hana left I pulled Yuki into his room I immediately jumped on him making him fall down on his bed I looked in his eyes and said "what happened." He pointed to his bandage and said oh"oh this it's nothing it doesn't even hurt." I used my finger and pressed on it and he winced and grunted out  "okay! Akito happened. I stood up to Akito and paid the price aren't you proud of me?" I huffed at him and said "I knew it. At least you said what you needed to"He said "it's not that bad I'm okay." I whined and said "but you're pretty face:(" he smiled and slightly rolled his eyes while he hugged out "it will be fine." We hugged for awhile when I broke the silence "did you know that it's a tradition to kiss someone you love on New Years?" He said "hmm is that so?" He leaned in and gave a soft kiss. I said "Maybe one more?" He laughed out "is that also part of the tradition?" I rolled my eyes "noooo I just want more." He pretended to think "hmm okay."

You all know what happens next🤨sorry for not posting In awhile. I will try to post more often now.  Sorry for any misspellings.

Since this will be over soon is there any other anime fanfics that you guys would like to have me write give me some ideas:)

Also happy New Years guys! :D