Comfort.

I have figured out that that man was actually the Zodiacs martial arts teacher. I wanted to ask him if they all sucked and all that but Kyo was acting really weird he was sulking in the corner like as if he didn't want to see his master.

Kuzuma Soma is his name he asked if he could call me and Toruh by our first names but he seems trustworthy so I let him he also has a caring aura around him he cares for all his students.

Shigure said "Kyo you should stop sulking in the corner and greet your master. Aren't you happy to be reunited?" Kyo jumped up and said "I-" then looked at Yuki and looked as if he was holding back. He just walked away and went up to his room Kuzuma said "can you tell me where Kyos room is?" I said " it's the first door on the right." Tohru said " I can show you if you want." He shook his head and headed up.

Right when he left Kagura and Shigure started giggling weird. Kagura said "classic Kyo!" Me and Tohru said at the same time. " uh I think I'm missing something." Kagura said " Kyo's actually really happy to see his Master but he would never let us see it especially in front of Yun-Chan."

Later was helping Kagura and Tohru cook my protest weren't even considered so now I was stuck cutting stuff up which is kinda fun take some anger out in the damn carrot!

Later I was cleaning off the table and Kagura said "Sensei is staying over isn't he? And me to!" Kyo said " I wish you wouldn't go home!" Kagura whined and Tohru said "I'm glad he's staying but where should we put his futon maybe is Shigure's room." Yuki opens his door and all you saw was clothes on the floor no room to even walk! Yuki quickly said "no. Definitely not."

Kagura said "I guess Kyo and him will just have to share a room together!" Kyo said "why can't he just sleep in the living room?" Kagura said "I will go ask him!" Kyo yelled "Come Back!!!" She was gone already he scoffed and Tohru said " I bet you have lots to catch up on!" Kyo said "not really." I said "ooo ooo you should let me see you spar I wanna see your moves! Please!" Tohru said "yeah that would be cool!" He blushed a little hmmm suspicious he definitely likes her maybe I will just let her watch him yeah.

Once I was all settled for the night I saw Kazuma ask Tohru if she had a moment but didn't ask me that's weird if she didn't come back soon I would have to go see what's happening. I almost fell asleep when I heard yelling outside. I looked out my window and saw a What is that!? I saw Tohru standing next to it then it jumped. I booked it down stairs but Shigure was at the door. He said "I knew you would come but you can't go out there."

I yelled and said "Why my sister is out there you can't just tell me not to go when I have no information!!!" He said "it's Kyo." I said "huh Kyo?" I then remembered a picture of one of Kyo's memories it was that exact monster is it actually Kyo?

I said "Shigure if anything happens to her it's your head on a platter!" He sweat dropped and said "she will be fine." I scoffed feeling the need to cry I hoped she would be ok with Kyo if he hurts her I will literally finish off the cat spirit for good he won't even be able to reincarnate he will be hurt so bad!

I stomped upstairs and saw Yuki at the top of the stairs I had tears in my eyes she held out his arms I ran up and hugged him he fell down and I was on him. He pet my hair and rubbed my back and said "she will be fine she's always fine." I let out a cry

My arms were around his neck and my head was in the crook of his neck his breaths and his heart beat calmed me down. He said "i bet your tired." I didn't say anything he then picked me up and started walking. He placed me on my bed and moved the hair from my face putting it behind my ear. He wiped the tears under my eyes and said "goodnight." As he walked out of the room.

I finally fell asleep

Hope you enjoyed sorry for any misspellings.