First date

This chapter is going to be basically all about Yuki and y/n so I'm kinda going off track of the episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard Uotani talking about her new job she quit he last two. Tohru said "that means you won't see him again!" Uotani said "yeah but every time someone walks in the shop I look to see if it's him when have I ever acted like a love sick puppy!"

Hana said "what's his name." Uotani said "wow I never told you his name?!" We nodded she said "well his name is Kureno Soma." Tohru and I gasped that's one of the spirits. Uotani said "don't tell me you know him?!" Tohru said "yeah I think I do." Uotani said. "What was he like?" I said "when I saw him at the vacation house he seemed calm and collected." Uotani sighed and said "no way that's him he wouldn't even know if he stepped in dog poop." I sweat dropped.

Later Tohru said that she wanted to go to the Soma estate. I said I wanted to go with her but she said she wanted to go on her own. Once she left I heard a knock at my door I said "come in!" I was laying in bed and I heard the door open. I heard the foot steps come closer it was a little scary usually whenever someone comes in they say that it's them but not this time.

I felt them grab me and pull me up I let out a small shriek then I heard laughing it was Yuki he was giggling and he said "did I scare you?" I crossed my arms and said "yeah." He said "hmm your cute." I blushed and said "you can't just come into my room and fluster me like this!" He laughed and said "well today I'm going to take you on a date we have been dating for awhile now and I realized I never took you on a proper date."

I blushed and said "where are we going to go?" He said "we're gonna have a nice picnic because I know you don't like crowded places." I smiled and said "ok should I make food?" He shook his head and said "I ordered some food for us we just have to pick it up." I smiled and said "ok let me get ready." He nodded and left. I was so happy he is so kind and considerate I know he really cares for me and I really care for him.

I got dressed in a cute outfit that was good for the weather. Once I was done I went down stairs and saw Yuki he said " ok we can go now." I smiled as we left, once we were a bit from the house we held hands. We went and picked up the food and headed off.

We went to this beautiful grassy place with flower bushes all around us and he laid down a blanket. We set out the food and I said "thank you Yuki." He said "no need to thank me you deserve it." I smiled and went over and hugged him. He kissed my head and said "you hungry?" I nodded as he moved me in his lap. I sat in his lap as we ate and talked together.

Once we finished eating we were just hanging out he said "if I'm the prince does that make you my princess?" I looked away and said quietly "yeah." He said "hmm what was that?" I said "yeah I'm yours so I am." He said "hmm your going to have to say that louder." I said "your heard me!" He laughed and said "yeah you are mine." I blushed even harder and said "why do you always make me flustered like this!" He said "I like it when you look like this."

I said "hmm so your a sadist." He said "huh?! No no that's not what I meant!" I said "calm down yun-Yun I'm joking with you." He let out a small sigh. I pinched his cheeks and said "what you don't like me teasing you Yun-Yun?" He smiled and said "be glad I like you." I said "hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" He looked away and said "nothing."

Later on we were done we were walking back and he said "y/n." I said "hmm? He said "I Love you." I looked back at him with wide eyes and said "uh I-I love you to!" He smiled and came up and kissed me it was different from our other ones it was longer and more passionate. He pulled away and said "I'm glad you love me because I don't think I could love any one else." I looked up at him and hugged him he hurried his head in my neck and his breath sent chills down my spine as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I felt a whole new feeling in that moment.

Hahahaha hope you liked the chapter! I don't think I will do any lemons or smut since they are minors. I mean I am a minor as well but I don't know let me know.

Sorry for any misspellings and sorry it was a bit short I just wanted a chapter for Yuki and Y/n cuteness.

Love you all hope you are having a great day!