Hana-chan/THANK YOU

I walked into school with Tohru and Uotani. Uotani was basically dragging me because I didn't want to go to class. When I saw Hana-Chan talking to some of the brats from the Yuki fan club yuck they are up to no good!

Uotani went up and said "what was all that about?" I said "yeah what did they want?" Hana said "they wanted to know more about waves for the school paper so I didn't refuse them and they are coming over." Uotani said "Huh why?!" Hana said "why would I refuse and plus I never back down from a wave fight." Uotani then cheered for her while I rolled my eyes at them.

Update then said "well what ever is happening count me in I wanna see what happens!" Hana asked us if we wanted to go me and Tohru had work and I felt kinda bad that we couldn't go we have been pretty wrapped up in all of the Soma's drama that we kinda haven't been hanging out with Hana and Uotani out of school like we used to we would have to do something together soon. We then went to class Uotani was pumped for after school because she wanted to see the drama.

I was sitting when I suddenly had to use the restroom so I asked and went quickly when I was done I heard some yelling coming from another class room. I heard those brats talking about me and Tohru like we were witches. I almost wanted to laugh at them they thought we were just getting close to them to make them jealous if only they knew we lived with them to. I listened for a little longer before quietly heading back to class. Those idiots I will let them embarrass themselves.

After school I ran to the Dojo so that I could clean really fast then I could go to Hana-Chan's because I felt bad. I cleaned as fast as I could but wasn't that fast then once I started running back I saw Uotani and Tohru walking in Hana's door so I busted in and said "heyyyy looks like I made it!" They sweat dropped at me while I went over to Megumi Hana's brother and attempted to do our hand shake but he kinda just had his hand limp there so I did the whole thing basically by myself he said "hello y/n long time no see." I said "yup your my favorite little brother out of all my friends!" He said "I'm the only little brother that any of your friends have."

I then laughed a little at him he had a small blush on his face and said "I can't help but feel my heart race as older women surround me." I then busted out laughing holding onto Uotani for support. Hana then said "why don't we escort Tohru to work?" I said "yeah I got off work early today so I guess we can take her." Uotani said "yeah where even do you work?" I said "I'm a secret assassin that kills people." Uotani said "honestly I wouldn't be surprised by that."

Large next day at school we were walking when we passed by the fan club girls who looked extra tired while being afraid of Hana. And Hana said "oh the curse takes three days to take full effect." The girl froze and turned around almost robotically and one said "y-you mean the curse if real?!" Hana the. Said "I suppose you will find out in three days. Well shall we?" She said after turning to me and Toruh.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I JUST REALLY WANTED TO PUT THIS OUT HERE TO THANK YOU FOR 10K reads!!!!!!!!!!! I am going out try to post more often! Thank you!