Kagura

You saw a girl at the door in front of Tohru she had a backpack with a orange cat she looked so sweet. I heard a small gasp come from her after Tohru told her something and she ran in the house whispering "Kyo Kyo where is he?" She ran into the living room and saw Kyo and Yuki.

They both had scared and surprised looks on their faces. I wondered what was wrong she looked like a nice girl. She went up and hugged Kyo ranting about how she missed him I thought it was kinda cute until she started yelling at him and threw him out the door. I was shocked me and Tohru ran to go help him.

I heard Yuki say "Kagura at it again." I asked him "So is she a zodiac as well?" He nodded his head and he said "yeah she is the-" Tohru cut him off and said "No! I want to guess!" I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled.

Kagura kept yelling at Kyo and after she had personally beat him up she started to get concerned asking how he was I couldn't help but laugh. She looked over at me with angry eyes and I looked back at her with a expressionless face causing her to get a bit more mad that I had no reaction.

She then got up and started rambling about how she is so worried about him and she said something Kyos "true form." I was confused when he covered her mouth with his hand and said "Not another word understand. You will regret it." He said in a stern voice.

She yelled and said "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN MEEEE." She went to punch him and launched him out of the door I busted out laughing once again when Toruh told me I was being mean.

They were still fighting when Kyos stomach growled Tohru said "oh I guess I should get dinner ready. She started walking over when Kagura said "no I shall cook a feast for Kyo!" I watched as she went to the Kitchen. I wanted to watch tv but while they were fighting they broke it I a bit irritated but I just laid on the floor. Shigure was on the other side of the room sulking from being hungry and his house being destroyed from the two fighting.

After awhile of waiting I was getting hungry en I looked at Kagura bringing in a whole bunch of food I was excited because who doesn't when they see a feast.

We sat at the table while Kagura went upstairs I wasn't waiting so I started serving food but I would wait to eat and so did Shigure he started picking out all of the good food. When the roof came crashing down the first thing I did was grab my plate I looked at my plate of food not anything on it while Shigures plate was crushed.

I watched as they argued sharing my food with Shigure because he was being annoying. Kagura ran out and Shigure took one last piece of my food and followed her. I said "well dang." Yuki and Tohru looked at me eating food and giggled Tohru said "nothing gets in between y/n and her food."

You smiled when Tohru said "I'm going to go see if Kagura is ok I said "hey hey I'm coming with it's dark out and your a girl." She said "you are also a girl y/n." I said "and I will beat someone up if they talk to me or you let's go." I walked to the door putting on my shoes and Tohru followed me as we walked out Yuki wished us luck while Kyo pouted in the corner.

We were walking when we got to the store Kagura went to we walked in and picked out stuff to make this random steak something meal I didn't really listen because I'm not big on cooking I just walked with them making sure nobody was being creepy because I would beat a hoe up!

They finished up at the store while when we were done they made me carry the bag witch I didn't mind I watched as they talked about various subjects Tohru loves to talk sometimes she gets annoying but I have gotten used to it.

When we got home Tohru convinced me to help them cook so it would go faster while I did because I was still hungry since that fat ass Shigure ate basically all my food. Kagura talked about the time she met Kyo and how he was drawing fried eggs I thought it was cute how he out of all things that's what he drew.

When we were finally done with the food Kagura place a fried egg on top of Kyos while Shigure and me complained that he got an egg and we didn't I was joking but I don't know if Shigure was.

We all ate in peace but I could tell Kyo was still mad but he had calmed I already knew that Kagura was the year of the boar but Tohru wanted to find out for herself.

Time skip

It was now the morning everyone had slept after dinner and we had to listed to Kagura being annoying but Tohru told me to be nice so I did. Kagura was about to leave when she bumped into the mail man which caused her to transform.I was right she is the year of the boar.

She was now naked on Kyos back he was yelling and I was laughing at his annoyed face and so was Shigure we started to fall to the floor while hitting eachother while laughing. Tohru just stared with a sweat drop.