Cinderella..... ish

Today is the day of the play! I'm kinda worried everyone I know is gonna watch this thing and I know it's gonna be a disaster. Okay anyways here we go!

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful young girl who was known as Cinderella. Cinderella lived with her step mom and step sisters who tormented her because..... reasons. Despite their cruelty she remained kind and lived a life of virtue and humanity."

Gosh I'm already snoozing when is my part.... Oh crap it's right now!!! I walked out with Tohru and Yuki fan club freak as she said her line as we walked behind her. We walked up to Hana and she was sipping on tea... was that part of it? Yuki girl said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIPPING TEA?! HAVE YOU FINISHED OUR DRESSESSSS?!?!?!" Hana said "oh you do realized not a professional seamstress don't you? Though if you want to look ridiculous that's your own business. I won't stop you."

Fan girl said "That's not what I want I'm just trying to get on with the story here!" I rolled my eyes. Hana said "while she's having her moment would you my sisters care to have some tea with me?" I said "i sure would!" Tohru said "I would love to!" We all drank tea whil girl had her on hissy fit on the side.

"The palace ball was being held that night. Rumor had it the prince would choose a bride from among the ladies who attended. The step mother anxiously hoped her own daughter would be chosen so she might live a comfortable life as a member of the royal family."

Suddenly both me and Tohru were being dragged away by crazy girl I just payed there limp sad that I was taken from my tea. I could hear Hana doing her dialogue "This is awfully my sisters have been taken from me because of some royals party. It's his fault. I hate the prince with my whole being."

"Uh and just like that Cinderella fell desperately in love with the prince."

Hana had more to say " I must find a way to sneak into the palace myself. But I've yet to finish the dresses as I was told. What to do?"

Suddenly Yuki came i couldn't even hear what he said due to the crowd going crazy little brats they should be able to even look at him he's to pretty.

Once the flash and crowd stopped he said "uh I am your fairy god mother." Hana said "nice entrance. But your introduction needs some work." Yuki continued his line "you have such a kind heart Cinderella and for that you deserve a reward. Make a wish and it shall be granted." Hana said "truly? In that case please burn the ball room down to ashes." I started laughing behind the curtains.

Yuki said "uhm that would be a crime. Maybe we could wish for something kinder and purer." Hana said "pure? I wish to eat yakiniku." Yuki sighed and said "that's not what I meant." Suddenly crazy girl grabbed me and Tohru back in a choke hold and brought us out back in stage while she said "Cinderella! All right then let's see the dresses... Cinderella." Suddenly some random dresses came out of nowhere. Tohru turned to Hana and said "wow these are so beautiful you are so talented!" Hana quickly said "I'm so glad you like my meticulously made hand crafted sewn myself dresses."

Suddenly I was grabbed again by evil step mother herself and dragged off the stage I was getting real irritated real quick. Once we were off stage I heard Yuki say "okay I don't want to ask this but Cinderella what is your wish?" She said "I want to eat Ya-" she was quickly cut off by yuki "You would like to go to the ball how nice." She quickly walked away with the fake pumpkin carriage.

"And so thanks to the fairy god mother's adherence to the story Cinderella was able to attend the place ball."

Uotani and Kyo were now the main people in this part. Uotani said in a clearly annoyed tone "Wipe that pouty look off your face. We're havin this thing so you can find someone to marry. So go out there and find 'er already!" Kyo said "I don't wanna. Leave me alone." Uotani said "ugh pathetic. It's no wonder your still a virgin." Kyo said quickly "You can't just say something like that! Do you have no shame?" At this point I was busted out laughing behind the curtain while Tohru tried to get me to be quiet.