Festival! And sleepover

Today was the day of the culture festival I wasn't to excited but Tohru was so I had to act excited for her. She made a whole bunch of rice balls some of them were even shaped as cats!

I was talking with Uotani and I kept looking at Yuki in a dress I could tell he was uncomfortable because he refused to look at me. I thought he was cute but I would never tell him that.

All of our senpais were crowded around him so no one would bother him but to me it looked like it bothered him even more. Tohru was talking when Kyo said "Yuki just gets insecure about how pretty his face is!" And of course Toruh freaked out.

I was looking at Yuki when a boy with Yellow hair jumped on him he was so cute as well. Another man walked in and said "Momiji don't run off like that."

Their names were Momiji and Hatori Soma they were most likely a zodiac as well. Hatori said "when did you become a girl?" Yuki said "with how many times you have seen me naked you know I'm not a girl." I giggled a little when Hatori started to listed to his heart with a stethoscope.

He said "you don't need to give me and exam here." Hatori said "well if you would come for your monthly check ins I wouldn't have to." I frowned and said "Yuki are you sick?" Hatori said "Yuki has some bronchial issues. He frequently had trouble breathing when he was young." I nodded and I looked at Yuki and Tohru was next to me also a bit worried.

Hatori said "Are you y/n and Tohru?" I nodded and so did Tohru. Hatori said something and Yuki stood Infront of us a bit protective when we heard a yell I saw Momiji standing on top of our onigiri stand. I walked over and put out my arms and said "jump" he did so and jumped into my arms he hugged me and said "you are y/n ya!" I nodded and put him down.

Kyo grabbed him and took him back when I saw Hatori came up to me and say "are you a male?" I groaned a little and said "no I am not a male why do you somas keep asking?" He just looked at me and hugged me with no explanation and said "hmm interesting." I saw Yuki grab me and pull me over to him when we saw a big puff of yellow come out from behind where Momiji was I knew he was a zodiac most likely the rabbit! I ran behind and grabbed him and hugged him.

I said "I love bunniesss!" Tohru giggled at me and I heard people talking from behind about how it was weird and I glared at them. I saw Kyo walking out so Tohru grabbed Momijis clothes while I carried him.
I talked to him saying how I liked how cute he was in his bunny form.

Momiji was saying how mean and scary Kyo was and I said "if lays a finger on you tell me I will knock his ass to hell!" He sniffled and said "thank you y/n!!!" I smiled at him while Toruh was in front of me petting Momiji.

Kyo said "well I think Yuki like his girly features!" He got kicked so far up by Yuki. Hatori tricked Yuki and Kyo into taking a picture. Hatori went to leave and Momiji jumped from my arms onto Hatori and said "GOOD BYEEE!" I smiled and waved to him. While Kyo chased Hatori while Yuki was on the roof with us.

Yuki said "I need to get out of this he started to take off his dress while Tohru was freaking out I helped him get a button off of his hair. Yuki said "I bet if you were to wear it either of you you would look better." I said "no way not me Tohru could tho she is the better twin." Tohru smiled and freaked out trying to tell me I was better but I waved her off.

Yuki was walking down when our friends Uotani and Saki were there and Yuki said "I will leave you to it." He walked away and Uotani said "so what is up with you two and the prince are one of you dating him?" I laughed and said "oh no we aren't we would never hear the end of it from his fan club." Tohru said "yeah we are just living with him nothing weird!" I looked at her with a blank face and she started freaking out.

Saki said "we should spend the night to make sure everything is ok." Uotani said "but we should let them know so they will have snacks there." Saki nodded and said "it's official we are spending the night be ready for us."

Time skip

Both of me and Tohru's friends were now here at our house in some questionable outfits but I have learned not to ask. They walked in looking skeptical I rolled my eyes at them they know if anything's as wrong I would not let us stay here. We all sat at the table well I more laid at the table my legs were under it while they went through to the other side In between Yuki and Shigure.

Late I figured out that Shigure was a writer which I kinda suspect because I would sometimes snoop in his office and see drafts of random things. After that Shigure left to do something so we played rich man poor man I like to say I'm pretty good at the game so Tohru asked Yuki to shuffle the cards.

We played for awhile till I got bored so we decided to go to sleep. I was still downstairs after they went up because I didn't want to get up yet but I finally did and I saw all three of them in the bed there was no room for me and no room on the ground for me to set up a cot. I groaned and put on pajamas and knocked on Yukis door he didn't answer so I went to Kyos.

He answered and said "What do you want?" I said "you can't say no but can I sleep in you room the girls who are supposed to be my friends didn't even leave any room for me!" He rolled his eyes and said "whatever." I jumped onto his futon and went under the covers. He said "what the hell leave some room for me jerk!" I scoffed and scooted over I could feel him at the very edge he was basically on the flat floor I said "you don't need to be so far just be comfortable." He slowly inched towards me.

I woke up to Yuki opening the door he said "What!?" I noticed that Kyo was laying flat on top of me. I saw Shigure and Tohru and Uotani and Yuki AND Saki looking at us. I groaned and said "Let me sleep." I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep until I felt Kyo being dragged off of me. I said "warmth i need warmth!" I felt another person on top of me and it was Shigure he said "might as well." He was there for about 2 seconds till he was pulled off and hit my both Yuki and Kyo. I laughed at them and walked out of the room and got dressed in mine.

When I went down stairs I saw Yuki and Kyo scolding Shigure I yawned and said "what a morning!" They all looked at me and I said "what's up." Uotani said "You slept in the same bed as a man and he was on top of you what do you think is up!?" I groaned and said "you three took up all the space on the bed so if I'm being honest I went to Yukis room first but he didn't answer his door so I went to Kyo and he happened to be up so I slept in there. It's not like we did anything he just somehow ended up on top of me in his sleep and it was warm so I didn't mind."

Yuki looked at me and said "oh sorry for not answering the door." I said "at least I didn't have to sleep in Shigures room." They all nodded hastily excepted for Shigure. After our friends left there was a phone call so I said I would answer it so I said
"Hello."
"This is Hatori Soma is this y/n?"
"Yeah that's me did you need something?"
"Yes I need you to come over to the Soma estate and see me I need to talk to you."
"Alright when?"
"Tomorrow but you can't tell anyone."
"You are being mighty creepy man."
"Sorry but this is important see me when you can tomorrow."
Call ended

I set down the phone a bit skeptical but shook it of I will be fine it's not like he's gonna kill me right? Anyways Yuki said "who was that?" I said "no one important." He shrugged it off but I couldn't help but think that conversation wouldn't lead to a good outcome.

Sorry for any misspellings I am not good spelling😀☝️🏃🏻‍♀️💨