The other woman

I was in the dining room opening up paper flowers with Tohru for the seniors graduation ceremony. I saw Shigure come out I had some questions I needed to ask him about Akito. I didn't mind that Tohru was there I had already told her everything I can never keep secrets from her.

Shigure saw the paper flowers and asked if could also open one up. Tohru gave him one. Now was the perfect time to ask him about Akito! "Hey Shigure." He didn't even bother looking up from his flower "yes my dear;)" I rolled my eyes "yuck, anyways I wanted to ask about A-" Tohru quickly cut me off I don't know why tho "SHE WANTED... uh she wanted to know if you would like some tea!" My eyes shot over to her. Why is she so nervous I'm the one asking the questions?

She left the room to go make some tea. Shigure Sighed "I cant blame her it's not an easy thing to ask about." My eyebrows perked up "so you know what I wanna ask about?" He looked at me "yes." I wasn't nervous but I could sense it was almost like he was nervous about my questions. I finally spat out my question "you know she's a girl huh." I said it in less of a questioning tone but more like I knew. He bummed out "who is this "girl"?" I sharply looked at him I was about to say something but Tohru came back in with the tea just then. I thanked her and so did Shigure, he was probably more thankful for her interrupting our conversation.

Later, now at school I was walking down the halls with Momiji on my back his head resting on my shoulder he was talking about how his class was also making paper flowers for the graduation. I was spacing out I didn't see Yuki this morning he left early for as Manabe says "special President duties." Whatever that means but that meant that I couldn't walk with him to school. Stupid President duties. Soon Momiji hopped off my back giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading off.

I was at my classroom door when I saw a group of girls booking it out of the classroom. I stuck my leg out which tripped the first girl then the second girl tripped on the next girl and the third fell on top of both of them. I busted out laughing as they all scrambled picking up paper flowers... wait. THOES WERE YUKI'S! Don't ask how I know exactly what his paper flowers look like okay. By the time I was gonna go after them they were gone what little creeps...

I went in the classroom trying to act like I wasn't annoyed "what was that all about." Uotani laughed "they wanted their princes flowers." Another boy spoke up "maybe Hanajima should go after them and give them a talking to." Uotani looked at the table "well were gonna need more flowers so get folding Kyon Kyon." Kyo shot back "Hey! I already did my share I hated folding those!" I looked at his desk empty no flowers on it "well Kyon looks like you haven't been as busy as you say you have." He yelled "HEY LOOK AT....... THEY STOLE THEM..." he looked at his empty desk. I rolled my eyes.

Another kid whined out "so we're gonna have to make the replacements?!" The whole class went silent until me and Uotani broke out into a yell "LIKE HELL! We're not gonn let em' get away with this crap!" Uotani nodded viciously "We're gonna track them down and take those flowers!" I heard Tohru's protest but I was already gone. I hate Yukis fan club. I'm his only TRUE fan.

I was walking down the halls and saw... YUKIIIIII. I was gonna sprint over to him when I saw Machi and him talking. She was... blushing. He was smiling also. This feeling in my chest I don't like it. I don't know what to do I look weird just standing here watching them talk, but I couldn't stop I was jealous? Not how I wanted to see him after not seeing him all day. They look happy together. I looked down and leaned against the wall. My thoughts running wild. Is he gonna leave me... everyone I love always leaves.

I wanted to look back up but I was afraid I would cry if I did. I finally picked my head up and decided to walk past both of them I saw Yukis expression soften as I walked past he said my name but I just kept walking pretending I didn't see him. I just couldn't face him right now and I was slightly angry... let's go find those girls who took his flowers.

After some twists and turns I found them all sniffing and caressing the flowers. I quietly made my way behind them and cleared my throat. They all jumped up and ran I chased after I guess I knew the campus better than them because they lead themselves into a dead end, if your gonna steal at least be good at it. I snatched all the flowers back and watched them as I made them fold more flowers as I stood there. Uotani and the others found me and the scared girl who had finally finished the flowers. They helped me carry them back up.

I placed the flowers on a desk and made my way out of the classroom. I wasn't in the mood right now. I started walking home usually I went with Yuki but he wasn't at the gate waiting for me today. I was really upset but I guess that's what I get for ignoring him in the hallway. Soon while walking I heard fast steps behind me. I knew that it was Yuki by the sound of the steps . He stopped in front of me stopping my steps as well. I looked up at him he was holding a paper flower.

He finally spoke "you seemed upset earlier and I'm not sure why but I want to be here for you." I spoke up "you love me right?" His eyes widened and he blushed "yes I do." I pouted slightly and whispered "say it. Say you love me." He smiled lightly and came closer to me " I. Love. You." I tried not to smiled at his words but I couldn't help it. I felt better now and went closer and kissed him softly and went in for a hug he backed up a little and I frowned. He said "my flower. It's for your don't crush it." I looked at the flower he was guarding in his palm. I looked down and grabbed the flower with a smile "thank you Yuki."

I grabbed his hand and we started walking he rugged me back for a second and I stopped. He murmured something. I couldn't hear him "what did you say babe?" He whispered "you didn't say it back." I didn't understand and stayed silent. So he continued "you didn't say I love you back." I smiled lightly "I. Love. You." He smiled and them pulled us finally walking home. I finally felt okay.

Machi POV
I wanted to find Yuki after our conversation earlier I tried to confess to him but he kept a changing the conversation I couldn't find a good time. I saw him leaving the school quickly with a paper flower in his palm. I followed him but froze when I saw him with y/n. It looked like he was confessing to her? I couldn't hear what they were saying but I didn't want to get closer. I soon saw them kiss... my heart dropped. I started walking the other way.

Guess there was no need to confess now. I knew he was to perfect for me to have him. They look happy together.

As long as he's happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Lana Del Rey<3
sorry for the angst😧 hope you enjoyed, sorry for any errors and misspellings.
Thanks for reading:D see ya next time;))))