What once was

I was walking about with the girls while we were waiting for the higher classes graduation rehearsal. Uotani was upset  we had to sit in the cold for their sakes when we aren't even graduating. I stated "I better not get a cold from this lousy weather!" Hana said "I have actually never gotten a cold before I guess it's true idiots. don't. Get. Sick." Uotani scoffed "you think that's something to be proud of?! This blowsss I feel like I can't even get a break these dayssss. New Years went by way to fast!"

Flash back
I thought back to the events of the holidays there was many events over the hectic break. I remember I was sitting around with Tohru and Isuzu. Tohru might have mentioned something about how Haru and her seemed like a couple while Rin glared at me as I whistled looking into no particular corner of the room. That was when I heard his voice. Isuzu walked away while me and Tohru looked over to Yuki.

He told Tohru and me happy New Years acting as if he hasn't already stated that to me earlier in a much better way if I do say so myself! Tohru then realized that Yuki had the cut in his forehead when she mentioned it I turned away not wanting to get mad. Tohru asked how he got it and he said as he did to me earlier. " Akito. Stood my ground and paid the price for it. To be honest I was pretty terrified. But I'm sure you two are proud of me." I smiled but turned even further to hide it from him.

Then I heard my bunny's voice. I hopped up  as Momiji said "I did something you should be proud of as well." Yuki then walked while he said "you did something to be praised for as well then I will leave you to it to tell them." I smiled and went over to Momiji while going behind him in a back hug putting my head on top of his while he smiled up to me. While he told Tohru that he gave a dvd to Kureno so that Uotani would have her fair chance with him.
Finished flash back

It was now time for the student council netting after school. My stomach had a bad feeling for anxiousness for some reason. Yuki saw that I looked nervous and looked over to me and I shook me head and stated that I needed some fresh air he was going to follow me when Manabe stopped him to talk about something. Once I got outside my feet carried me I don't know where but I felt I need to be somewhere. Where is it I need to be?

My feet quickly paved to an unknown destination. Anxiety bubbling in my stomach suddenly I bumped into someone a sudden picture flashed in my eyes of a rope being severed with feathers floating and gracefully falling to surround the rope In the photo I saw the bottom half of someone's body i looked up and looked closer to see their face but it was blurred I wanted to reach out when suddenly I was broken from my sudden day dream with someone saying my name. It was Kureno he lightly shook my shoulder when it hit me is this who I needed to see?

I stumbled back slightly as I looked up to him he was saying my name but I could barely hear him what was that vision I saw. Puzzle pieces in my brain trying to pice themselves together I closed my eyes to see the vision again I looked closer at the face it hit me I snapped my eyes open to look at....Kureno... I might be crazy so I grabbed a random girl and shoved her into Kureno. He apologized to the girl as she walked away while I stared at him.
No transformation.

It all clicked he had somehow someway broker the curse?
How,when, why did this happen. I put my hand on my head as he started at me I must be going crazy but he was free that anxiety was breaking away as I felt at ease. Kureno said "so you just started walking to I'm guessing," I nodded while relaxing my tensed body. "My feet took me here." He nodded. I said "so you are free?" He sighed "when I was about your age without any warning my bond was severed. It was like my field of vision opened up inside myself it was now only me. No other presence. It made me sad but I felt that I was finally human..."

I gasped out "but all the other Zodiacs that all don't know this. They still think you are the rooster. If it broke why do you stay... with Akito?" He took out the dvd Tohru and Momiji gave to him of the performance he handed it to me as he said it was waisted on him and was not needed. He told me that even though he was free he wasn't free from Akito. He promised he would stay by her side no matter what... that's why he...stayed?

He finally said how he would do anything for her. Anything to mend the breaks in her. This is the first time I had really heard a member call her a girl, they all didn't know she was a woman but I expected it from when she hit me, she was beautiful in a wicked way. The puzzles in my brain were finally starting to make sense. Akito... what have you been through?

I didn't proof read:b
Sorry for not posting for so longggggg.
Now we are in the last season not much left:(

Thank you for all the support it really means a lot to me thank you for all the nice comments I will finish writing this story:)

What anime should I write a story on next?:b