Yuki

I was shopping with my sister she was holding the bags and struggled so I grabbed them for her. We walked out of the store and I heard Yuki and Kyo arguing outside I rolled my eyes. After Yuki and Kyo tried to convince me to let the carry the bags but I said no. When walking Kyo was still yelling like usual and I heard Yuki cough slightly which made me concerned but I brushed it off for now.

We were sitting at the table and Shigure just got out of the shower he said "who want to go next bath time Yuki!" I smiled while Yuki said "I think I have a cold. I practically jumped over the table to feel his head while Toruh looked at me with concerns for Yuki as well. Shigure looked for medicine while I was still full of concern my father had passed away from a 'cold' so I did not take it lightly.

While Kyo was talking about the run tomorrow he said that it would be a race against Yuki and he said he was gonna win. I didn't pay much attention to Kyo but I was still filled with worry of Yuki I was basically on him icing his head and rubbing his back. Kyo finally left being a little loud cat. Yuki tried to convince me that he was ok but I checked on him every once and awhile I could tell Toruh felt the same way she was very concerned as well.

It was the next day and we were dressed in our PE clothes and I was so pumped to run. I was gonna breath all these little prissy girls. I went over to Yuki and looked him dead in the eye and said "Yuki don't over do it if you'd aren't feeling good don't push yourself." He looked at me and said "y/n I will be fine." Toruh also came over and that's when Yukis fan club elbowed me and Toruh I was pissed!!!

I grabbed both of the girls by their pony tails and I said "apologize to my sister. Now." They both cowered and apologized then I dragged the them and said "the girls race is starting we better go!" Toruh followed me dragging the girls while Yuki and Kyo sweat dropped at me.

Uotani wasn't here today so it was just me Toruh and Hana-Chan I was trying to hype them up but they weren't so excited knowing I would put run them. The time started and I took off when Hana-Chan collapsed dramatically. I continued running everyone was left in my dust when I saw a kinda hot dude laying in the grass. I walked over and said " you good?" He looked up and said "by chance do you know the Soma's?" I noodled and said "yeah you one of them?" He nodded Toruh now saw me and also walked over.

That's when the dude walked over and tied a string making Kyo fall hard while Toruh freaked out as I laughed. Kyo said "huh Haru?!" I looked at the dude so his name is Haru.

We walked to a more secluded area and me and Toruh were introduced to Haru properly. He bowed and Toruh bowed like 10 times while I bowed back once looking at my crazy sister. He was one year younger than me but looked and acted mature. Haru confessed that he was here to fight Kyo while I just laughed at Kyo's cute confused face.

I was surprised how mature he was and then that all went down the drain when he head butted him and yelled at him. We all stood there blank faces while Toruh slowly backed away. They were fighting and Toruh was trying to convince them to stop I was watching all their moves they were trained pretty good. That's when Yuki grabbed his chest and I freaked out as I helped him down to sit on the ground.

Haru said "we'll rain check Kyo." He hugged me and he didn't transform so he looked at my boobs and said "are you a dude?" My blood boiled I yelled "IM A GIRL!" He shrugged while he hugged Toruh and turned into an Ox we put Yuki on his back while Yuki was about to fall off I grabbed him of the back and carried him on mine walking away fast annoyed at the boys who didn't seem to care he was sick. Kyo yelled at me that he would be to heavy. But was shocked I had no trouble carrying him all the way home I was basically sped walking not even breaking a sweat at least I kinda did get my race today.

We got back and I placed him on a bed while I yelled at the bickering boys to shut up. Shigure said "well now that he is here you can go back to school." I said "no way in hell I need to make sure he is ok!" Shigure agreed and said he would go to the school to get he and Toruh excused for the rest of the day.

I sat down next to him grabbing his hand when some flashes of memories flew through my head it was Yuki sitting in a chair coughing and wincing lightly as a young Akito was there talking to him I couldn't hear what they said but the fear in Yukis eyes was evident then there was another memory of a you get Akito with a crazed look smearing black paint on the walls with another terrified Yuki. At the end I saw an image of Yuki tugging on a girl while in a suit with tears in his eyes. After all of that flawed by I jumped up freaked out that Akito is something else and not good.

I could only imagine how Yuki felt about it he was the one who went through it all I held his hand tighter feeling saddens by the memories. Toruh came up next to me and put and ice pack on his head. I smiled at them. That's was when Haru put his hand on mine and Yukis then I had another flash of memories it was Yuki and Haru Yuki was on a bridge while Haru yelled about how he hated the rat because he used him and told him how all of the adults think he is a joke. While Yuki replied I'm a small light voice that he is great.

I got out of the flash back and gasped lightly and Toruh and Haru looked at me and I said "the Ox is great don't let anyone tell you otherwise." His eyes opened lightly as he was shocked at my words. He said a light thanks. Yuki jumped up and sighed while I hugged jumped up on him in his lap hugging him. He didn't turn until he recognized what had happened I said "what I don't usually transform them!" Haru pointed at his face and said "oh it think it is for another reason. I held the small Yuki in my hand then set him down.

Once Shigure and Kyo were back they both were stuck with a cold I flicked their noses knowing I was gonna be extra worried about all of them now.

Brain is gone on a walk hope this is a good chapter I think for know I'm gonna do a love triangle between Yuki and Kyo kinda like how they are with Toruh but sorry for Toruh lovers I don't know if I will have them flirting with her just because this is an (x reader.)

Anyways see y'all later💃🕳