Chapter 25

" Take care of her bhargavi " Sambh said patting on lakshmana's forehead, as he moved towards the door of the chamber. Lakshmana made puppy face, but couldn't let out her tears as sambh had asked her not to cry, she kept staring at him, controlling her tears.

" Lakshmana, after six months, I will come here, win your swayamvar and take you with me " " And we both will get married " Lakshmana continued

" Lakshmana, after six months, I will come here, win your swayamvar and take you with me " " And we both will get married " Lakshmana continued. Both of them chuckled. " Take care of yourself " Sambh whirled and walked out of the chamber. Lakshmana sat on her couch, closed her eyes and sighed. " We would get married soon " She consoled herself.

Sambh was struck near the threshold of the palace. Separating from her was giving him pain. He looked backwards again and sighed. " We would get married soon " He consoled himself and climbed his rath. As the horses started pulling the rath, sambh looked at the window of lakshmana's chamber. She was standing there with a huge smile, looking at him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana was riding a stallion and she arrives near a palace. She pulls reins of the stallion and it halts. She jumps down and gives his reins to a guard, who takes him to ashwashala. As she moves forward, vrushali was starting at her with mock anger.

Lakshmana immediately pulls her ears , making puppy face says " Sorry "

Lakshmana immediately pulls her ears , making puppy face says " Sorry ". " No sorry, bua of the new born child is not allowed to arrive so late. " Vrushali continued. " Absolutely true maa " Vrishasen came from behind and joined vrushali. " Are you both really angry on me " Lakshmana said with a frown. " I came late because, chitrasen and laksh bharta were teaching me horse riding " She continued.

" They both can never be angry on you rajkumaari lakshmana " Vrishasen's wife snigdha came with a aarti thali and gave it to vrushali. " Snighda bhabhi, I've told you so many times, call me jiji and not rajkumaari. I am sister of your arya " .
Lakshmana rested her arm on vrishasen's shoulder and raised her eyebrows, while snighda blushed.
" Bhabhi, why are you blushing like newly wedded, it's your son's naming ceremony " Lakshmana said holding snighda's hands and she blushed more.

" Lakshmanae, snighdae, let's go in everyone is waiting for us, for the naming ceremony. " Vrushali said doing the aarti of lakshmana. " Yess... Yess pitamahi of the new born, you are seeming so excited " . Lakshmana gave a cheeky grin and vrushali sighed looking at her.

" Manae... " Supriya came towards her, she gave the new born child in her hand to snigdha and gave a tight hug to lakshmana. Lakshmana took the child in her hands and Caressed him. " See putra, your both pitamahis are soo excited about your naming ceremony " Lakshmana said looking at supriya and vrushali. " See you both have started becoming old now " Lakshmana pointed at white hair strands in supriya's hair. " This girl is getting notorious day by day " Vrushali said nodding negative at lakshmana and hiding her smile.
-------------------------------------------------------
" What would be his name matashree? " Snighda asked keeping the child in cradle. " The brahmanas had named him aditya "Karna said from behind . "

" Hurry up ladies, all guests are waiting for the ceremony to began " Vrishasen interrupted. Everyone chuckled and went towards the celebration hall. " Come lakshmana name him " Vrushali held her hand and took her towards the cradle.
" Aditya " Lakshmana whispered in his ears and then announced in the hall. " Aditya" Everyone whispered with smile on their faces.

After the naming ceremony, lakshmana stood with chitrasen, welcoming all the guests and greeting them. Princess of magadh was standing in a corner near to them .
" Are you watching, she is a Kshatriya princess and she welcoming the guests in the palace of sutas, as if it's her own home " She said to her friend with a smirk and they both chuckled.

Lakshmana gritted her jaw angrily, chitrasen kept hand on her shoulder to call her down. She removed his hand from her shoulder and went near princess of magadh. " Princess of magadh, I am the daughter of this palace, the queens of this kingdom are my mothers, we are a family and they are no different from us. And if you have forgot, let me tell you, kakashree karna had defeated the king of magadh, during his digvijay. " Lakshmana said with an sarcastic smile on her lips. Princess of magadh turned her gaze in another direction and left the place.

" Lakshmani, what was the need to argue with her, let she speak whatever she wants " Chitrasen hurried towards lakshmana in little anger. " Chitra, I didn't argue with her, I gave her an answer she did need to hear " Lakshmana said raising her eyebrows. " Mani, you are impossible " Chitrasen said nodding in a negative. " Tumhari hi behen hu na " Lakshmana chuckled.
----------------------------------------------------------
" When will this time pass ulmuka, when would we receive an invitation of swayamvar from hastinapur " Sambh said with a sigh looking out from the window. " Bhrata, after you both would get married, she would be yours forever, then you can keep staring at her " Ulmuka said with a chuckle. " Don't laugh ulmuka. You will understand it, once you also fall in love " Sambh frowned at him.

" And hope that day arrives soon " Vatsala prompted in between, chuckling. " And after some days, you would also get married " Ulmuka and sambh started laughing. " Bhrata, why do you both always , prompt om my wedding " Vatsala said with a frown.
" Because, we both love you " Sambh sat near her and pinched her nose and ulmuka pulled her cheeks.

" Sambh? You are in love? " Jambvati, who was standing at the door asked awestruck. Sambh, ulmuka and vatsala stood on their place. Sambh got startled and looked here and there. " What, am I asking sambh! Who is that girl? Tell me " Jambvati held his shoulders. Sambh looked at ulmuka for aid, but ulmuka hinted him to confess everything. " Mata, me and princess of hastinapur are in love with each other " Sambh said gathering all his courage. Jambvati's face bloomed like a lotus, her face held a wide smile. She quickly hugged sambh.

" But putra, the yuvraj of hastinapur, considers shri krishna as his enemy, would he be ready for your marriage, with his daughter? " Jambvati asked separating the hug. " Mata, pitashree always says that, if we try to get something from all our heart, we definitely achieve it. And we both want to marry each other from all our heart " Sambh said holding jambvati's hand into his. Jambvati's eyes pooled up.

" My putra has became so mature now " She said cupping his face

" My putra has became so mature now " She said cupping his face. " Is this all because of the princess of hastinapur? " She pulled his cheeks. " Lakshmana.... Lakshmana is her name mata and... Don't tease me na 👉👈" Sambh said looking at his feet. " Hey narayan, sambh you are blushing " Jambvati chuckled and they both again hugged each other.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely readers,finally sambh confessed his love to his mother.
Lastly wishing you all a happy makar sankranti.