Chapter 22

Bhargavi applied kolh in her almond eyes, decorated bangles adorned her delicate wrists, a pearl necklace added to the beauty of her neck, her favourite anklets were placed in her ankles. She tapped her feet on the floor playfully to hear the chirpy sound of ringing on anklets. Bhargavi then applied rose syrup on her always smiling lips.

" Make me ready fast, otherwise I would be late ravi " Lakshmana urged.

" Just a minute, let mi fix your dupatta " Bhargavi said folding the plates of dupatta. Just then they heard counches blowing and announcements " Hail gurudev balram "

" Ravi..... They are already there.... I was expected to be there before hand... Hurry up now " Lakshmana said looking at herself in the mirror.

She checked herself and went to the front door almost running with all her heavy clothes and jewellery. Just halt just at a distance from the place where guests were welcomed and asked bhargavi to check again where she was looking good, bhargavi nooded. When they both reached near the main door, they saw duryodhan and, gandhari and dhritarashtr welcoming balram and vatsala, no one else was seen.

" Come putri..... " Duryodhan called her and she touched balram's feet.
" Saubhagyavati bhava " He blessed her. Then she moved to vatsala and hugged her a bit. " Welcome to hastinapur sakhi " She addressed her. Then her eyes we're searching for the face she was waiting for since last five months. But he was nowhere to be seen. Her heart started pondering and her eyes still searching for him.

" I think he haven't came " Bhargavi whispered in her ears and her heart sank. Her eyes pooled up and thoughts covered her mind. " So he doesn't feel the same, what I feel for him. I he would have felt the same, he would have came here with gurudev, but he didn't " She was thinking to herself and was about to shed a tear, when she heard a voice " Pranipat kaurav nandini "

The voice soothed her heart like water soothes the fire. The voice rang in her ears like tinkling of bells and a wide smile spread on her lips, her heart felt Escatasy and joy which could not be expressed. Her hands began to tremble and she whirled in the direction of the voice. " Jambvati nandan " The only words she could speak. Their eyes met with elation in them and the happiness of meeting each other after five months could be clearly seen on their smiling and blushing faces.

" Ehm... Ehm... " Ulmuka interrupted with a giggle and received a glare from sambh. " Bhrata sambh... I think we should go to the guest room, right? " Ulmuka asked still giggling. They wished to stare at each other for ages, but as they were near the main gates, they couldn't speak much. " Why not, my dear anuj, let's go to the guest room " Sambh said putting his arm on ulmuka's shoulder. Lakshmana went to the main door to welcome all the other guests.
------------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana was sitting in her chamber with mock anger on her face. " Why are you getting so high! He will surely come to meet you, he may be engaged in some work " Bhargavi said trying to calm the angry bird.

" One prahar.... It's been one prahar bhargavi.... And he is a guest here... Who will assign him work? " She said with more anger making her nose red like a cherry.

" Raajjjkumaarriiii..... Lakshmaannaaa.... " Came a bit shy and frightened voice from the door.

" What's the work? " Lakshmana shouted immediately but bit her tongue when she looked at the person standing at the door.

" Pranipat jambvati nandan .... Welcome... Why did you came so early to meet me? You would have came more late " She said making gestures. Sambh got confused and her glanced at bhargavi with hope, ' anger ' she told through gestures. Sambh and bhargavi tried hard to hide their giggles but couldn't and they end up getting angry glares from lakshmana.

"Actually kaurav nandini.... I was busy collecting flowers for the most beautiful princess of aryavart " He said smirking. " Oohh... Is it... May I know.. Who is that princess " She said with a frown and hiding her sadness.

" That princess is standing right in front of me " His smile increased. Lakshmana turned to look whether someone was standing behind her, but there was no one. " Whom are you talking about? " She asked with confused expression.

" You " He said placing a two roses in front of her. Lakshmana covered her face to hide her blush, bhargavi couldn't resist her smile and sambh stood there admiring her innocence.

" Sindhu rani, dushala is asking your perrmission to enter" A dasi announced and stood there waiting for her reply. Lakshmana's expression changed and she got frightened.

" Send her in " Sambh said in a casual way. " Rajkumaar " Lakshmana looked at him confused, even bhargavi got frightened, but sambh gave them a look of assurance. " Sent buashree in " Lakshmana informed the dasi.

" Manae... What are you wearing for tomorrow's event " She asked as she entered. " You... If , I am not wrong... You are prince of dwarka.... We're you discussing about something? " Dushala asked crunching her eyebrows.

" Pranipat sindhu rani, I was here to talk to kaurav nandini a bit. I'll take your leave now " He said and left the room, not before starting at the confused princess, who had stole his heart. This didn't went unnoticed by dushala and a smile escaped her lips.

Lakshmana who's eyes we're still fixed at sambh jerked a bit when dushala put a hand on her shoulder.
" What are you wearing tomorrow? " Dushala asked her hiding her giggle.
" Red vastra with a huge necklace " Lakshmana answered.

" Fine... Sleep early today, tomorrow is a big and busy day... Good night and have sweet dreams of ...... " She didn't complete the sentence but giggled.
" Good night buashree " Lakshmana wished her back, still holding the flower gave to her by sambh.
-------------------------------------------------------
After the delicious dinner in her own chamber, she sat thinking about all the events of the whole day and couldn't resist a wide smile. " You should sleep now, you have to wake up early tomorrow " Bhargavi said like a alarm.

Lakshmana just blushed and threw herself on her bed. All events of the days flashed through her eyes constantly and nidra devi took her in arms.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovely readers, the new chapter is here.