Chapter 2

Great bliss could be seen on every face in the palace. Everyone was busy making preparations for the naming ceremony of the new borns, though everyone had a slight line of grief of losing their elder and most beloved daughter-in-law. Many kings from whole Aryavart were invited for the naming ceremony of new born kuru prince and princess. Vrushali was looking after the decorations, supriya was looking after charity, Gandhari and Kunti was looking after the food preparation, but where was duryodhan. He was sitting in his room, embracing the memories of his long lost wife.

Karna entered his room and found his friend shedding tears , as he went near him, duryodhan hugged him and started crying bitterly. Karna, patted his back and told him" I know you are missing bhabhishree, but, think how would yuvragyi feel after seeing you crying, would she feel happy? And you have promised your daughter to keep her always happy, today is such a big day for your son and daughter, many kings are present in your palace. Wipe your tears and celebrate with everyone "
Duryodhan planted a big smile on his have and came out of his room, smiling more brightly, Karna had the ability to cheer up his friend in any situation indeed.

Gandhari was holding the new born boy in her hand, he had a great smile on his face, so appealing, that everyone desired to lift him in arms once. Chandramukhi entered carrying the little angel in her arms along with Gandhari. She was indeed looking like an angel, dressed in pink and blue, her little brown hair flowing with the wind, and a smile on face, making everyone smile. But she was pulling chandra's ornaments as if troubling chandra , for what she said about her.

Both kids were placed in their respective cradles. Kripacharya, the kulguru of kurus moved forward and lifted the boy in his arms, and spoke to everyone " I, the kulguru of kuru clan, name this newborn,hier of kuru clan, son of crown prince duryodhan: LAKSHMAN KUMAR. Smile was carved on everyone's face. He further lifted the girl in his arms and raised her a little, and spoke " I name this little angel, the fortune if kuru clan : LAKSHMANA.

Our little angel was named, she was sleeping in her cradle beside her brother, duryodhan lifted her up and hugged her slightly and said " I will never make you sad, my little angel" .
Duryodhan sensed something at the door and walked taking precise steps, he noticed gandhari was trying to walk but was facing difficulty. " Mata, you would have called me! " He exclaimed , held her hand and made her sit on couch.

" Putra suyodhan, are both the children asleep? " , " Yes mata, did you need something? " He asked drying his eyes, which were wet from crying.
" Yes, I need the smile on my son's face back " Gandhari said, the cloth on her eyes was moist. " Mata, I am smiling only " He said smiling faintly. " I want real smile suyodhan, you have to smile for your kids now! You have to take care of them! You have to protect them from all controversies here, it's your responsibility suyodhan! " Gandhari said holding duryodhan's hand.

" Yes Mata, I would take care if my children with love and would always protect them, thank you making me realise my duties " He smiled happily.
" You shouldn't thank your mother putra, keep aside your pain for your children " Duryodhan nodded in agreement and hugged his mother. Indeed she was his strength and hope in all circumstances.