Author's note

A final hello to all my lovely readers. Part one of lakshmana trilogy, Duryodhan's daughter : the forgotten princess ,has been completed a few days ago. Neither the book nor it's story line was planned before publishing, it was going to be a short book of just 25 - 30 chapters. But as the story moved forward I realised that it's hard to fit the challenges she faced throughout her life in just one and I decided to make this a trilogy!

I had just joined Wattpad and was reading some books, when I thought to write something myself. At that time I was reading about lakshmana, so thought of giving it a try. Wrote the first and published it immediately without any editing. As the story moved forward I found a strange connection with this princess, I started calling her ' didi ' . I found myself writing about the beautiful bond she shared with her father, but somehow missed writing on her bond with her brothers.

Her love for Jambvati Nandan, her swayamvar, her marriage, days in dwarka, finding her mother in Jambvati I loved writing on them all. But writing about the kurukshetra war was almost traumatizing for me, I cried after publishing every chapter and the last few were really heart wrenching. But with all your love and support, I was able to complete it, huge thanks to you all.

Every chapter in this book had 25+ votes, along with some heart warming comments, which always encouraged me to write further, hope you all shower the same amount of love on remaining two parts of this trilogy too. Meet you all in part of lakshmana trilogy, till then keep showering your love on my other book too❤️.