Chapter 26

" Magadh, kashi, dwarka and kulinda, invitations are sent there " Karna said reading the list. " I've personally went to avanti, kosala and trigarta and gave them the invitation, along with vrishasen. " Karna's brother shon said. " I've seen that invitations are sent to the kingdoms in the South " Vikarna added. Duryodhan was only nodding his head listening to them all.
" So, the work of sending invitations is almost done, now we should start looking after the accommodation of the invities and their army, that would come along with them " Vidur said.

" That's all for today, karna and shon, you both look after the infantry that would come along with the kings " Karna and shon nodded in agreement. " Mitra Ashwathama you and satyasen , you look after the food facilities. "

"Mata and indumati bhabi would look after the menu of the ceremony. Vrushali bhabhi and supriya bhabhi may look after the decorations, when are they going to come? " " They would be here in today or tomorrow " Karna answered. " Pitamah, would look after that everyone is doing their work properly, is it okay kakashree? " Duryodhan asked vidur. " Absolutely okay, but what work would, you me and vikarna do? , leave about dusshasan, I don't think he is interested in this " .

" Kakashree, would you and vikarna please, do the job of welcoming the guests? And, I would see that none of the invities are fighting with each other and are comfortable. " Duryodhan asked humbly. " Jyeshtha, why are you requesting, we would definitely welcome all the guests. " Vikarna said and vidur nodded.

" Mitra, shatrunjay and lakshman, would help Ashwathama and vrishasen and chitrasen would look after the seating arrangements , but.... Everyone should be present at the time of swayamvar, everyone of us. " Everyone nodded in agreement. " That's all for today, thank you all for helping me " Everyone left, but Karna stood beside duryodhan.

" Mitra " Duryodhan hugged Karna.
" My putri, my mana would get married in two months, my little chirpy girl would be the kulvadhu of someone else. She won't leave with me then, she would look after someone else's household. When did she grew up so much Mitra! " Duryodhan got a bit emotional.

" Mitra, daughters and meant to bloom in else's garden, to spread happiness there. But, she would never forget you, she would always remain your little girl, your daughter " Karna kept his hand in duryodhan's shoulder and duryodhan nodded.
" The queens of anga have came to the palace, maharani gandhari is waiting for you to welcome them " A das announced.

Karna and duryodhan immediately went towards the main door and gandhari welcomed vrushali and supriya. " Welcome bhabhi, but where are vrishasen, chitrasen and your putra vadhu? " Duryodhan questioned. " They are looking after the administration, till we are here, they would come one week before the swayamvar bhratashree " Supriya answered. " If they won't come, lakshmana won't stand for her swayamvar " Everyone chuckled on this statement of duryodhan.
-------------------------------------------------------- Sambh was practicing sword with bhanu. They both had stern expression in their eyes. Sambh whirled the sword near bhanu's feet, but bhanu jumped and escaped the attack. Bhanu, moved the sword near neck of sambh, but sambh stopped his attack with his sword. The duel continued for 10-15 minutes, Bhanu's sword fell on the floor by an attack of
sambh and they both side hugged each other smiling.

Vatsala and yutika were looking at each other awestruck. " What are you both looking open mouthed ! " Bhanu asked them laughing. " You both fight like real enemies, even though you both love each other the most " Yutika said coming out of trance and they all chuckled. " Well what were you both doing here? " Sambh asked them both.

" Bhratashree... We forgot " Yutika said. " We heard kakashree and pitashree talking that, they had received an invitation of swayamvar from hastinapur " Vatsala continued.
" Finally bhratashree " Yutika raised her hand to give sambh a clap, but sambh was trying to hint her something. " What? Why are you all so happy after receiving the invitation? And what finally? " Bhanu pondered questions on them.

Yutika and vatsala bit their tongues and sambh looked at them with anger.
" Nothing bhrata, these girls are so excited about my marriage na, therefore they said " Sambh tried to explain. " Is it? " Bhanu asked curving his eyebrows. " Absolutely bhrata " Sambh said forcing a smile. Bhanu nodded and left the place. Sambh looked at yutika and vatsala with a sigh and nodded. After sambh left, both the girls broke into laughter and gave each other a clap.
-------------------------------------------------------
Bhargavi was decorating flowers in lakshmana's chamber and was telling her about the preparations going on for her swayamvar , but lakshmana was lost somewhere. " Rajkumaari " Bhargavi shook lakshmana. Lakshmana looked at her with teary eyes, hugged her waist and started crying. " Rajkumaari... Why are you crying? Stop crying " Bhargavi consoled her, patting her head.

" Ravi.... Ravi... I would get married in two months... I would have to leave my hastinapur then..... Why do girls have to leave their own house after marriage " Lakshmana said crying, still hugging bhargavi. " Because daughters are born to distribute happiness, everywhere they gogo, even at their in- laws place. " Indumati came from behind and patted lakshmana's back, wiping her own tears. " When did you came kaki? " Lakshmana asked , now snuggling into Indu's arms.

" When my putri was busy in crying "
Indu hugged lakshmana tightly. " Kaki
you all won't distance me na, when I would get married? " Indumati smiled at the innocent question of lakshmana. " Nobody and nothing can distance you from us putri, you would always remain our little chirpy girl " Indumati said cupping her face.

" Let's go down stairs now mani, both angrani are waiting for you " " When did they come! " Lakshmana rose on her feet immediately. " Few minutes ago " Lakshmana didn't wait for an answer from indumati and hurried to meet her both ' maa '.

" What would happen to her, when she would get married! " Indumati said to herself nodding negative with a smile, but bhargavi who was standing there heard this and suppressed her laughter. Indumati looked at her and they both started laughing.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovely readers, the next part is here.
Swayamvar is on the way in coming parts🤭🤭.