Chapter 34

Chamber of sambh and lakshmana was decorated with scents and rose petals. Their bed was covered with transparent curtains decorated with flowers. Lakshmana sat on the bed, her face veiled and legs a bit drawn up. Sambh came in and closed the door, slowly he walked towards lakshmana. He slided the curtain and sat in front of her, she was shivering, he thought she was shivering because of cold. He got up and closed the curtains of the window. " It's much cold tonight " He smiled at her.

He again sat in front of her, this time a bit closer. He gently touched her hand, that enveloped her knees, she was still shivering. " Lakshmanae! Is everything fine? " Are you missing your home? Tell me " He asked with knotted eyebrows and gripping her hands tightly, but received no reply. He removed the veil that covered her face, she was crying, he was astonished. " Mani! Why are you crying! " Sambh cupped her face immediately. She nodded in a no and tried to wipe waterfall of her tears.

" Tell me mani, if you won't tell me how would I understand " He spoke with care. " I.... Actually... That... " She murmured. " Say mani " . " Actually arya, I am too afraid of all these things" Tears brimmed in her eyes again. Sambh slammed his hand on his forehead and held her shoulders.
" But... But I won't stop you... You can do whatever you want to " She apoke abruptly while crying. " Shant shant.... Be calm mani, I don't want to do anything without your permission... It's okay " He gripped her hand tightly and patted her head.

" Come behind me, I would show you something " He got up and extended a hand towards her. Lakshmana adjusted her veil and stood up holding his hand. He took her near window,
" Where are we going? " Lakshmana murmured. " First I would step down from the window, then you come down " Saying this he jumped and extended an hand towards lakshmana. Though lakshmana was frightened, she gave her hand into his and jumped down the window.

" Now would you tell, where we are going? And why are coming out from window! " She asked again. " Shhh! You would see a wonder today, which you would have never seen " . He took her to place with her eyes closed with his hand. " Now open your eyes " He gently removed his hand from her eyes. " Lighting flies " Lakshmana exclaimed, sambh just stared at her smile. Lakshmana went near them and whirled around, " They are so beautiful! It's first time, I am looking them so closely " She tried to touch them. She pulled sambh with her and they both played with those flies. Sambh couldn't take his eyes off from her beautiful smile and happiness on her face.

" Time to go back to palace " Sambh said with a smile. Though reluctant, lakshmana came with him, they climbed again through their window. Lakshmana sat lazily on her bed, sambh sat besides her, they both were lost into each other's gaze for a long time. Lakshmana laid her head on sambh's chest and snuggled, sambh held her shoulder protectively.
" Thank you " She whispered. " No need of it running princess, it's my duty to make you comfortable and happy " He Caressed her tresses and they both were lost into sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
" Bhabhi " Yutika giggled, " How was yesterday's night " Vatsala added. Lakshmana lowered her head and blushed. " Ehm... Ehm... What's going on here! " Mayavati, the first wife of pradhyumna entered, the eldest putra vadhu of krishna. She winked at yutika and vatsala to tell them that she was going to prank lakshmana.

" Huh! What is this a nav vadhu and veil only on head, doesn't you know to cover your face! " Mayavati said in anger, lakshmana jerked and quickly pulled her veil over her face. " What's the use of doing if after telling! And what are you doing here! You have to prepare food for whole dwarka today!" Mayavati said knotting her eyebrows. " Whole dwarka " Lakshmana exclaimed. " Don't you know about it! "

" How would... " " Look she's back answering " Lakshmana's eyes welled up with tears, her lower started shivering and she was on verge of crying. " Aree lakshmana don't cry! " Mayavati exclaimed looking at lakshmana's face. " Bhabhi... Bhabhi... We were having a prank with you " Yutika calmed her, by now lakshmana had started crying. " Calm down little girl " Mayavati hugged her.

" No one would behave so rudely with you in dwarka, don't be afraid " Vatsala comforted her. " And if someone does this with you, come and tell me. These girls are so notorious you know! " All three of them chuckled along with lakshmana's watery chuckle. " Tell her about everything there " Mayavati told yutika and left.

" Who was she? She's so beautiful as if devi rati herself " Lakshmana was Mesmerised by her beauty. Vatsala and yutika giggled. " You know, who was she? " Lakshmana nodded in a no, " She was pradhyumna bhrata's first wife, maya bhabhi " . " And pitashree had told us that, pradhyumna bhrata is avatar of kamadev and mayavati bhabhi of devi rati " Vatsala continued. Lakshmana smiled to herself, she felt too happy and lucky , that she was staying among avatars of gods.

" And you know, your husband, bhrata sambhav is also born as an ansh of mahadev and hence his name is also after mahadev " Yutika said with a smile. " My arya! " Lakshmana hugged vatsala.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely readers, how was this part?
Did you'll like it?
Let me know through your comments, they are much important for me❤